ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Pwf Raw Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jul 2003, 07:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Pwf Raw Thread

It's RAW time. Everybody write something about it...

---

WILL KANE PAY FOR ATTACKING LINDA McMAHON?
July 28, 2003

Just when we thought Kane couldn't possibly go any further, he did. Last week, the Big Red Machine brutally attacked WWE CEO Linda McMahon! Will Kane pay tonight on RAW (9/8 CT on The New TNN), live from the World Arena in Colorado Springs? Last night at Vengeance, Mr. McMahon announced that he will be at RAW to confront Kane. What will he have to say? And will he be in any condition to do anything after the beating he took last night?

Also last week, Goldberg boldly declared that Triple H is "next," kicking off one of the most anticipated rivalries in WWE history. Goldberg and Triple H, along with the other members of Evolution, are scheduled to be in attendance tonight. Be prepared for anything!

---
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2003, 08:58 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

you know last week I was expecting austin to interfere last week to help linda
Old 28 Jul 2003, 09:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I missed the first 18 minutes of RAW, someone pppppppplllllllleeeeeassssssse tell me what I missed.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2003, 09:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Vince came out and said he was gonna confont Kane. BEfore the night was over all hell would break loose.

Test/Christian vs Booker T/Steiner.

Booker and Steiner won when Test missed a big boot meant for Booker and it hit Christian instead. Steiner then hit his Flat Steiner (name given by Syn since they haven't named it on TV yet that I know of) finishing move on Test then threw him out of the ring. Christian stumbled to his feet and then Booker hit his axe kick for the pin.

Then they showed a promo video hyping Summerslam and then showed footage from the press conference announcing it was HHH vs Goldberg for Raw's ME.

Poor Stevie Richards fell victim to another 4 move shitfest Goldberg match. Evolution came out and then talked and talked about how shit happens on HHH's terms and no one else's. Flair got all pissy and Berg called him out while Evolution held him back. Bitchoff then came out and announced that it would be Flair vs Berg next week. I really hope that Flair doesn't get squashed. That would be so fuckin pathetic because he definitely deserves better than that....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2003, 09:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

is it just me... or does Raw seem to suck tonight?
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Nash v. Jericho..meh. Orton v. HBK sounds cool.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

stick great job. i aint home, can i have match results as they happen? ONE THOUSAND THANKYOUS!
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
immortalis

dr3w is on a distinguished road

nash fucked up Jericho i want to know what vince is going to kane how is he going to hert the big red machine!!

Once the angel of the bottomless pit banished by God and scarred by Satan now here again to seek my revenge.
dr3w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
feared by some loved by 0

Disco Stu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Disco Stu

Did anyone else notice the blade that jericho dropped and that hebner actually bent over to pick up, and also why are they going to try and push Nash and Jericho for Summerslam, when was the last time Nash had a decent match. I feel sorry for the King of the World, he is going to have to possibly carry Nash through a fifteen minute match
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
immortalis

to add to what i just said before. i think that vince should keep the chains on him then beat the shit out of him and make him bleed and feel what linda!!

Once the angel of the bottomless pit banished by God and scarred by Satan now here again to seek my revenge.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Man Gail Kim's hot. Good for Molly
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Gotta admit that moonsault finish Molly Holly did on Gail Kim was impressive..

Whoah! new women's Champ.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
immortalis

to bad that molly is a bitch

Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah Gail's got a sweet body...cute face, Nice hair...and since I laready have a thing for asian women....given the change I'd sure as hell would hit it!!
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Yeah Molly is a BIATCH...but lovin her plump booty!