ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Vengeance results / thoughts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jul 2003, 04:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Vengeance results / thoughts

Well, we're still about 2.5 hours away here.............

but here's the thread to post results and thoughts on Vengeance when it get's going!
Old 27 Jul 2003, 08:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

well its been going on for 1 hour 44 mins now
so far i think its not as lame as i thought
but deffinatly not the best ive seen.
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2003, 11:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I didn't see the PPV but I read the results and I was only wrong with 3 matches....not bad.

Seemes like a really good PPV,wish I could have ordered it...
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2003, 12:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I didn't see it either..I'm surprised that Angle Beat Brock..I thought Angle would pin show..so Brock could say that Angle never beat him..but oh well..will see where this goes..
Old 28 Jul 2003, 12:26 AM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

The PPV was good, alot better than Bad Blood....
Old 28 Jul 2003, 12:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

I might order the replay..
Old 28 Jul 2003, 02:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I thought the PPV was awesome.

Benoit and Eddie put on a great match to open the show. Rhyno interfered to set up a feud with Benoit.

Gunn and Noble put on a solid match. That storyline will continue since Noble got the win.

Barroom Brawl was funny. Nothing spectacular, but it was enjoyable.

Tag title match was awesome. Lots of nice spots by all 4.

Sable vs Steph was decent. I'm pretty sure Vince sent A-Train out to finish off Steph.

Taker vs Cena was a damn good match. I was so pissed when Taker kicked out of the FU DVD. Cena should have won. Fuck Taker.

Vince vs Gowen was ok. It looks good when he hits his moonsaults and shit, but very pathetic when he does dropkicks. Vince was fuckin gushing from the chairkick or whatever.

Main Event was cool as hell. Nice spot with Show going through the spanish announce table. Angle and Lesnar both bled. Great match to end a great PPV.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2003, 09:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

The Bar Room Brawl was funny as hell

did you see Funaki, when he was invited, all he did was sit the're and drink the beer.
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2003, 02:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^lol..
Old 28 Jul 2003, 02:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Quiet you....

Johnny Canuck is on a distinguished road

Best PPV the WWE has put on since WM17 imo.

From a purely wrestling standpoint anyways....this was an awesome show. 4 Great matches....(main event, tag title match, US title & Cena/Taker)...

...and the other matches/skits weren't half bad either.

The APA invitational was a fun bit.....much better than the bad Blood equivilant time waster (redneck triathalon) was. Steph/Sable was better (imo) than expected, personally, I enjoyed it far more than the average Trish/Jazz/Molly/Victoria bout....and Noble actually picked up a win....(he's SO ready for a face turn).

Benoit/Guerrero was a MOTY candidate with one of the most unique endings I've ever seen, and the Tag Match was hot. finally...Kurt winning the title was a fitting end, and'll set up their SS match up very well.

The bad news?

....that we now must wait 3 months until the next SD exclusive PPV, while sitting through 2 months of Goldberg/HHH/Steiner/Nash and the bunch. This event really hilighted the discrepency in talent between the two brands.
Johnny Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote