ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Where was the surprise on Raw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Sep 2002, 10:10 AM   #1 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid
Default Where was the surprise on Raw

HMMMMM were any of you surprised by anything Eric did... surely the only surprise was Steph but that realy wasn't a surprise... and it certainly wasn't anything that Eric could have been planning on... to quote Hank Hill "Wot in te Hell"
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 10:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

O i have no doubt that raw suxx compared to SD they don't put on good shows or wrestling match's and its like only seeing 7 of the same guys over and over again....I was surprised that Steph came out but once again Raw has said one thing and done another....The suprise to me was : I was surprise that they keep putting on a shitty raw while SD is so good

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 11:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I wondered the suprise Is Where????

Infact was about to fall asleep with boredom I guess Stephanie was the suprise for Eric.

Glad to see Billy and Chuck surface when they did...Glad to see them out of the gay thing and going face. They have got to beat the island boys...That will put an end to the HLA stuff too. They will turn out to be the heros for most of the fans.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 11:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default AMEN

To be quite hones with you I was dissapointed of RAW yesterday. Where was the surprise?? I don't see anything besides Stephanie invading RAW. Come on people they just said that to make us their slaves. I guess it didn't worked. I stopped the VCR half way into the show cause I got bored of the matches.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 03:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

At least last night's Raw was better than the last couple Raw's, i cant believe RVD actually cut his first real promo, they are making Booker T more and more like the Rock with his promo's but i got to say the match of the night for me was the Test/Book match they surprisingly did a good job.

I liked the Steph part with the 3 minutes, that was entetaining and i guess Bishoffs surprise was the stipulation added to the tag team match, i cant wait to se Steph do some HLA this Sunday night, cause we all know that the Island boyz are winning.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 03:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Sorry

to my belief the 3m with Stephanie and Billy and Chuck .....Saved the whole show. The rest was the pits.

Sorry 35 minutes of the first hour was gone with nothing but bla bla Got so boring went and checked on the game.Even going back and forth didn't help..
Old 17 Sep 2002, 04:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Well thats the difference between me and you, i enjoy the mic promo's and the mini skit's just as much as i enjoy a good wrestling match.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 05:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Thats why I like Smackdown better

I like the interviews but 35 minutes that was half of the first hour...

They have gotten away from that with Smackdown.The matches are there to keep you awake...

Actually that was why I use to turn off Nitro..All talk and no action got tired of it even back then..
Old 17 Sep 2002, 05:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Tru Blu

That us why i also like SD better, great match's more wrestling and less talkin.

Rock i agree on that match with Test and Booker for some reason i was watching it and actaul impressed with Test, and Booker went to the top rope like he use to (remember what i said a while back about him being diversed in his skils).....The match was going so well i was almost praying that he would end the match with the Huston Hangover......That would have had the crowd going wild....I hope he displayes it and soon....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 05:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Tru Blu

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
That us why i also like SD better, great match's more wrestling and less talkin.

Rock i agree on that match with Test and Booker for some reason i was watching it and actaul impressed with Test, and Booker went to the top rope like he use to (remember what i said a while back about him being diversed in his skils).....The match was going so well i was almost praying that he would end the match with the Huston Hangover......That would have had the crowd going wild....I hope he displayes it and soon....

When i saw the Book pull off the missle drop kick and the huricarana i was "how the fuck did he pull that off" it was a sick match, even better than the RVD match, and i agree that S.D is alot better than Raw, and i cant wait till it goes live in December.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 05:48 PM   #11 (permalink)

innihalator is on a distinguished road

The surprise was that WWE was dumb enough to let Rico pin Ric Flair.

On a side note, yes Raw was incredibly boring last night, I agree.
innihalator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 06:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

All raws over the past month have been boring.....to me at least.