ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

stupid dumbass diesel rumor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Sep 2002, 09:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
'tin Man

Default stupid dumbass diesel rumor

there are ass flavoured rumours going round that nash will return as diesel.

this is fucking stupid!!!

diesel was nash but with a different name. there would be no different, and everyone knows hes kevin nash anyway!!!
Old 17 Sep 2002, 09:12 AM   #2 (permalink)

ggazoo is on a distinguished road

I can see it happening...you have to remember that Diesel made Nash in the WWF, and with the nWo dead, it would be a great time for Diesel to return.

It's like Rey Misterio - we all know what he looks like (same as Kane) but he wears the mask anyway.
ggazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 09:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well where did you here that rumor?

And Kevin Nash was better as Nash in WCW impo, I liked him better there....Though Diesel was fun back in the day i did like him then too, now Nash suxx and he hasn't been good in 2 years, i don't even think he should come back, he suxxed iin WWE and only Hall was worth watching in the ring (he still fell off too)........I don't think he would chnage from his real name to a persona, so i don't think this rumor holds any water

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The diesel gimmick is dead ggazoo get with the program.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Kevin Nash made the announcement in

an interview saying he will be returning by himself and will be activating his own Diesel "Big Daddy Cool" roll from the WWF
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Really.....Well this should be interesting to see that......Once agian a recycled gimmick brought back up, now i'm not surprised if the bring back the Tugboat

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I know exactly what you mean

They must have really cleaned the file cabinet to find that one...It had been so long ago I had almost forgot it..But that is what he said...

Tug Boat ^_~ they did say something about a suprise anything is possible...I mean Jessie the Body's reign of Govenor is almost gone he will be available...
Old 17 Sep 2002, 08:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Well we all say that we have to recycle but this is ridiculous. He sould stay with Kevon Nash and not as Diesel. That 18 wheeler noise really annoyed me.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 09:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
R0lling Thunder

Nash said it himself that he wanted to come back as diesal, its not a rumor. I think it would be cool if he came back as diesal
Old 17 Sep 2002, 10:48 PM   #10 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I liked him as Diesel. I don't know how'd they would bring the gimick back though. I mean it wasn't even really a gimmick, just a name with a phoney background as a truckdriver. He was pretty much the same character in WCW. Razor Ramon was more of a gimmick then Diesel. Maybe hes thinking Mcmahon might not hold him back then since that was the name he used in the WWE. Either way, I just want to see Nash back.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 11:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I saw on his website that he wants to come back as Diesel,but not with the black hair.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 11:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

It has also been reported that the 'Taker wants to go out wearing his "prince of darkness" stuff. I have no idea where these guys get this shit. Personally, if Nash can come back and actually work a little, it would be cool. He's always been one of my favs regardless of what gimmick Vince has him doing. Only marks fret about the gimmick that much.
Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 11:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Diesel was cool back in the day. I think bringing him back would be better than that stale ollllllld Nash character.
Old 18 Sep 2002, 04:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

big kev will come back as nothing more then a manager with a match here and there because he cant perform without getting injured again and again. dont think i hate big sexy but he is injured way too often now so just let him do the shawn michaels thing and just do cameos

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2002, 06:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
'tin Man

theres no bloody deifference, except diesel was younger. diesel wasnt a gimmick, it was a bloody name, which seemewd more menacing than kevin