ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Brock Lesner

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jul 2003, 04:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road
Default Brock Lesner

phycoligists say that Brock Lesner hasnt been to his prime stage of his career. which means in other words at the momant he is not the best he can be.

i suspect in a few years when he has got to the prime stage of the WWE he will be vertually unstopable.

so all of you who though Brock is already a legend with his strength and his stamina, you havnt seen nothing yet. people are saying that he will be unbeatable by 2005. who agrees with this and what are your views in this topic.
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2003, 06:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

yeah, most likely. i mean look at the guy. he's a god damn animal! his muscles are probably mostly natural (if not all natural). i told my dad to sit down and watch smackdown w/ me one night. he took one look at brock and said, "holy shit!" so yeah i think he's got potential. maybe by 2005 or whatever they'll have him in a streak like goldberg's, unbeatable for 170somthin matches.

by the way i have a question: was goldbergs streak included in tag team matches?
Old 27 Jul 2003, 02:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

^ probably, but the only one i can remember was when he teamed up with Sting to fight Kevin Nash and Scott Hall, but i cant remember if it was during the winning streak or after it
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2003, 03:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Of course Lesnar's not at the peak of his career. Look how long it took for Rock or SC to really get into the primes of their careers. Lesnar started out pretty fast, but give him another 2 years on the mic and in the ring, and being comfortable in center stage, and he's definatly going to be a huge part of the company.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2003, 07:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

idigasianchics is on a distinguished road

Defeanately Brock is not at his peak. He still has alot more to learn! He needs to improve a little on his mic skills as well. No mic skills can really be a character death. But when you think of him you have to think about all the other great new schoolers that the WWE is mixing in: Cena, Bautista, Spanky, etc. These guys have TONS of potential and you gotta wonder wich of these guys fans will be talking about 20 years from now and wich one will give moments to inspire other fans to get into the ring. Brock defenately has the fans on edge lately. But I think he has yet to even give a match that will be considered legendary status.
idigasianchics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2003, 06:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sekken yatsu's haka

Ayumi is on a distinguished road

Yes I do certainly believe that Brock has yet to reach his prime.Considering that Brock Lesnar was built up from the beginning as a force to be reckoned with I would say it is still early days.It takes time for superstars to develop all aspects of their character in the WWE,I think that character is and should be the main focus now for the creative team.It can be argued that the best or should I say most popular WWE wrestlers in the history of the company have really gotten over so well because people have enjoyed their character attributes.Hulk Hogan,Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock are prime examples of getting more fanzine due to good creatvity where characteristics are concerned,clever marketing will also probably play a role considring the merchandise these three men alone have managed to shift for the company.If they are marketed properly then the whole household name idea can quickly become reality.Brock is a force to be reckoned with on a physical level however I do not believe that he will gain legendary status unless he can build a lot more character,few have the ability to level their ring work with acting work but if Brock could at least take bigger steps in this direction then I see no reason for him not going down as one of the true greats of the company.

Izuku kese a hiroimono take ketsu kan kekki se?

Ayumi is offline   Reply With Quote