ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Possible Spoiler..Two of the biggest wrestlers in the WWE might have some changes..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jul 2003, 06:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Possible Spoiler..Two of the biggest wrestlers in the WWE might have some changes..

This is an interesting one from the WWE rumor mill. At this point, take it for what it is, talk. WWE is said to be considering turning Brock Lesnar heel soon. There is a feeling among many in the company that Brock is much better suited to play a heel and that with Kurt Angle adjusting so well to the babyface role, it makes sense to turn Brock into Smackdown's top heel and have him feud with Angle.

I have also heard that there is talk that the company is considering turning HHH face down the line and perhaps having him feud with Randy Orton. Again, at this point it's in the talking stage.

credit 1wrestling.com
Old 26 Jul 2003, 08:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

HHH as a face? You've got to be kidding maybe Randy Orton but HHH?
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2003, 08:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^I agre..HHH makes a shity face..
Old 27 Jul 2003, 08:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

^ i agree

HHH just suits the role as Raw's local heel, i can only remember one time that was a face and that was from when he came back to the WWE till just after he lost the Undisputed Title at Backlash.
Randy Orton would make a great face, because his grafather and father were always faces, or at least as far as i can remember so its in his blood, and he has that good guy look on him.
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2003, 10:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

yeah, randy orton could be great either way, but keep triple h a heel. he plays the bad guy better than anybody. i mean his characters just so "hateable". but randy orton would be good. He's kinda like \kurt angle, who also makes a great heel or face.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 02:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Yeah I'd love to see Brock turn heel soon and with Kurt staying as face that's cool but I'd rather see him as a heel.

Triple H turning face.....no way,the only time he played a good face was when he was in DX
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2003, 08:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Lesnar as a heel would be awesome.