ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Possible Re-Formation of Old WCW Stable?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jul 2003, 12:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to
evilgrin Possible Re-Formation of Old WCW Stable?! *SPOILER*

CREDIT TO: RingsideMAYHEM:

There have been talks behind the scenes at Smackdown! shows that the former WCW stable, Filthy Animals, may re-form and takes Smackdown! by storm. As many old WCW fans will know, the Filthy Animals followed a gimmick as being a group of latino gang bangers, and their gang consisted primarily of Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman, and Konnan. At the moment both Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman are on the same show, and Konnan is rumoured to have signed with the WWE after being spotted backstage at a few shows in the past.

There is no telling when this new stable could debut. It may even happen at this coming Vengeance PPV, where Kidman and Mysterio meet Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas for the WWE Tag Titles. It would be the perfect scenario; Konnan interfering and helping Kidman and Mysterio win the belts - re-forming the stable.

I think this could be interesting to see this Sunday @ Vengance, K-Dogg returnin Helping Rey/Kidman out win the Tag Titles against Team Angle Exxxcellent Idea for WWE in my view...
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>

Last edited by ; 25 Jul 2003 at 03:22 PM.
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2003, 12:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

they could add chavo and eddie instead of konnan
Old 25 Jul 2003, 12:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

I'd go with Eddie since Chavo is out with injury...but Eddie is in the US Title Match this sunday against Benoit...:
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2003, 12:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

i remember the Filthy Animals.
their were a great team, and adding chave and eddie to the mix would be a bad idea, because as far as i can remember the Filthy Animals and Eddie and Chavo were enimys. LWO(Latino World Order) was the team of the Gurrero brothers and a couple more latino wrestlers during the war of the nWo and the WcW.

it would be great if they got back together. and if i can remember again they formed that team just after Rey Mysterio got his mask took off. i hope if they do form a team again Rey takes his mask off,i think he looked great without it
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2003, 12:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by
I'd go with Eddie since Chavo is out with injury...but Eddie is in the US Title Match this sunday against Benoit...:

yeah but when kidman and rey lose they could help eddie win
Old 25 Jul 2003, 01:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I remember this group,this was the group where Rey wore the horns on his head.I liked them and I think it would be cool to see them back but I still think Kidman will be turning on Rey on Sunday and go in as a heel for the CW Title at Summerslam.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2003, 01:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

If it's old, and if it's WCW, I don't want to see it. Rey and Kidman are fine. Mysterio will be back in the cruiser division soon, and Kidman is getting over after spending the last 8 months doing nothing, and yet, allready the speculation about bringing back old stuff is happening.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2003, 02:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

Konnan was a great wrestler
if the team forms again or not he will still make a impact in the US Title devision.
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2003, 02:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Thanks for the ***POSSIBLE SPOILER*** label

Anyways, since I read this shit, I might as well comment

I liked the Filthy Animals, but I don't want to see OLD SHIT REHASHED. nWo FLOPPED. Come up with new shit or something, not bring back old stuff....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2003, 03:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Kidman and Rey can form a stable with Spanky maybe if Kidman doesn't turn heel after the PPV.
Old 25 Jul 2003, 04:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Look get it through your mind...KIDMAN IS GOING TO GO HEEL! If he doesn't then the only thing that would work for him is for him and rico to become billy and chuck 2...i mean he is obviously acting too...nice...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2003, 05:42 PM   #12 (permalink)

lol its got a mattitude style to it with the type of celebrating going on
Old 25 Jul 2003, 05:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I agree with on your own now..Kidman will go heel in my opinon..