ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

kane versus shane at summerslam?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jul 2003, 08:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road
Default kane versus shane at summerslam?

it is gonna be great i think, lotsof kane throwing shane around, great bumps, blood and emotion.

of course it will HAVE to be a street fight, so that shane can run in through the crowd and get some chair shots in at the start, or maybe the odd low blow. it will of course mainly be kane kicking shanes ass, and of course kane will win to set him on the road for a goldberg title shot at unforgiven.

i expect shane to get some good offense in though towards the end, with a lots of weaponry, and maybe push kane off the stage.

the whoe psychology of the match will be "shane is totally out of his depth but realkly cross cos kane tombstoned his momma"

so shane will keep fighting to his feet, like foley in the "hell in a cell," and like foley again in the "i quit" match against the rock.

i expect it will be a great match.

id love it if kane kept whacking shane and saying "thats for yo mama boy"

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2003, 11:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

For sure Shane will take some major bumps. He'll also give it back to kane. Sounds great to me. Shane is the man, and Kane has been fucking up management, so it makes sense to put him against Shane instead of trying to force together a fued real quick. Hey, now Kane can keep fucking ppl up that aren't wrestlers...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2003, 01:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

If this was a spoiler, thank you very much dickhead. I fucking appreciate it.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2003, 04:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I guess this will happen I haven't heard an official announcement...
Old 25 Jul 2003, 05:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Infamous
you stupid plate of pickled sheep wank.

its not a spoiler. anyone who watched raw on monday in the us, or read the results in england knows that kane tombstoned linda.

it seems to me that the only logical continuation is for shane to come back to kick kanes arse. after all, he just had his mumma tombstoned didnt he?

so its a guess, but id be very surprised if they DIDNT go this way, i mean vince cant fight kane can he? hes a heel.

maybe he coul d tease a bit of face-ness by trying to help shane, but getting tombstoned as well.

if hhh wasnt going to be fighting the not-as-popular-as-he-should-be goldberg, i could imagine a way wwe would turn him face:

have steph come out to try and stop kane from destroying shane any further, and when kane stalks steph, triple h runs out.

i doubt that would hapen though.

maybe hhh wont run out, but steph could escape, and at th e next inte brand ppv they could do the hhh kne steph thing. this could set up a face hhh vs heel kane match, and a way of mentioning the real life upcoming wedding.

but anyroad i expect to see shane do these things:
** a top rope to outside spanish table elbow drop.
**run in through the crowd
**level kane with a flying chair shot, then slowly climb, exhausted, to his feet, ready to finish kane off, only to turn round and see kane has stopped selingand is ready for the finish. expect a look of fear.

expect a returned jr to talk about how shane is just refusing to give up and so on.

expect a big stunt you would never expect. like the kurt angle glass, but ifferent.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 25 Jul 2003, 06:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

or the top of titan tron ending to shane's and show's last man standing match at backlash a few year's back..
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2003, 07:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

that was cool, ut youd need a reason for it. i know, kane has shane finished off but instead of pinning him he goes and drags him to the stage to chokeslam him off. so 1st the refs come out and try to stop him but kane smashed em, so the steph comes out, and kane stares her down, so vince comes out aand hits kane wih a chair. kane tombstones vince, and turns to get shane, but where is shane? hes wooken up and has climbed up the titantron!!!! he leaps of with a bigboddy press and pummels kane before picking him in the nads and pushing him off the stage.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 26 Jul 2003, 06:56 PM   #8 (permalink)

#1Kane_A_Nite is the absolute WORST poster ever#1Kane_A_Nite is the absolute WORST poster ever#1Kane_A_Nite is the absolute WORST poster ever#1Kane_A_Nite is the absolute WORST poster ever#1Kane_A_Nite is the absolute WORST poster ever#1Kane_A_Nite is the absolute WORST poster ever

wow...what an imagination...it could work
#1Kane_A_Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2003, 11:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

of course it woiuld work. it would slap arse with a variety of hands!

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 29 Jul 2003, 08:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

YAY! they are setting it up..... to all who doubted me
BALLA BALLA BALLA JIMMU BALLA to ya mamas

its a way to keep things rolling untill the goldberg match. i think that is their plan: make kane be goldbergs first REAL challenger.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 29 Jul 2003, 11:52 AM   #11 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by 'tin Man

BALLA BALLA BALLA JIMMU BALLA to ya mamas

um no
Old 29 Jul 2003, 12:26 PM   #12 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Simba the giant killler v.s the Big Red Retard = quality entertainment
Old 29 Jul 2003, 12:27 PM   #13 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Infamous
lol relax man, it's obvious that thier gonna fight at SS
Old 29 Jul 2003, 01:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

if you watched this weeks Raw Shane kept on slamming Kane across the head with a chair until he was drove of the stage. but then he just got up and started laughing.

This is gonna be a slobber knocker (god i love saying that) at SummerSlam it is

The Giant Killer V The Everyone Else Killer
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2003, 01:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by The Rock
lol relax man, it's obvious that thier gonna fight at SS
It's obvious now after Shane returned, but after I read this I was expecting him to return last night so it wasn't that big of a surprise. This thread was made like a week ago and I wasn't even thinking of Shane in the slightest, and even though it was just his idea of what could happen, it made perfect sense so in a way it spoiled Shane's return for me.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote