ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

PWF Smackdown Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jul 2003, 08:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default PWF Smackdown Thread

It's that time again...

he clock is ticking away toward Vengeance, which is this Sunday, live on pay-per-view from the Pepsi Center in Denver! In fact, the last stop before Vengeance is tonight's episode of SmackDown!, airing at 8 p.m./7 CT on UPN from the Selland Arena in Fresno, Calif.!

Appropriately, tonight's SmackDown! will have a pay-per-view quality main event, as Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar & Zach Gowen team to take on the Big Show & The World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas). That means that all three members of Sunday's Triple Threat WWE Championship (Lesnar, Angle, Show) will be in the same ring at the same time!

Benjamin & Haas, meanwhile, will defend the WWE Tag Team Championship this Sunday against Rey Mysterio & Billy Kidman, who battle Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore on SmackDown! Will this be a tune-up for Mysterio & Kidman? Or can Hardy & Moore pull it off, setting themselves up for a title shot in the near future?

Will the APA invite anyone else to participate in their Vengeance barroom brawl? Perhaps we'll find out tonight, when Bradshaw and Faarooq are scheduled to take on Johnny Stamboli & Chuck Palumbo of the FBI in tag team competition.

Jamie Noble has offered Torrie Wilson $25,000 to spend the night with him. Thus far, Torrie hasn't accepted, but you never know what might happen tonight, when Noble goes one on one with Billy Gunn, accompanied by the Playboy cover girl.

Will any more matches be announced for Vengeance? What else is going to happen?

I'm looking forward to the mysterio & kidman match. That should be pretty good. Hopefully we'll something with Benoit and Eddie also.

Please God let it be light on Vince. Last week we got cursed with him for the whole show Have fun all.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2003, 08:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

well we got a garenteed noble win at vengence
Old 24 Jul 2003, 08:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

thanks exodus for the thread.. i'm just wondering why is SD! (raw,wwe, whateva) so damn pradictable these days.. I mean we all know that kidman is gonna go heel, jaime is going to win and rvd has always sucked.. I mean come on...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2003, 09:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

what the fuck does rvd have to do with smackdown
Old 24 Jul 2003, 09:29 PM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Eddie is the fkn man, I hope he get's the US title at Vengance.
Old 24 Jul 2003, 09:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

yeah cuz benoit is better than it he needs the world title
Old 24 Jul 2003, 09:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Eddie is 10 x better than Benoit.
Old 25 Jul 2003, 03:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I totally agree WLS,Benoit deserves the WWE Title and that's why Eddie is my pick to win the US Title on Sunday.

Smackdown was a pretty good show,Sable and Stephanie fighting was funny as hell again with Sable boobs being revealed(I've seen them already),Cena slapping Steph's ass was funny but I wish I coould have been the one slapping her ass,Cena's promo towards Taker with the flames in the shape of a circle and a star was kind of cool,Noble will win at Vengeance,Eddie and Chris's promo was cool as hell and the match Eddie had with Rhyno was pretty good,the tag match was good but Kidman will be turning on Rey,the main event was pretty good(not as good as last week's) and I have a feeling either Angle or Lesnar will be turning heel at Vengeance.

All in all I enjoyed Smackdown but it could have been better
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2003, 08:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
shocked

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason
The main event was pretty good(not as good as last week's) and I have a feeling either Angle or Lesnar will be turning heel at Vengeance.

i agree but i think Brock will play the heel after the match. Maybe when Angle wins, Brock will be like, "Nooooo! It's mine!" and starts their fued into SummerSLam.

BTW: doesn't everyone agree that Lesnar plays a better heel than face? I hope he's the one turning heel on SUnday. Angle is great as a face, keep him that way.