ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jeff Hardy should have Stayed home

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Thumbs down Jeff Hardy should have Stayed home

So were we suppose to be impressed with that shitty main event or was it just me who noticed that Jeff Hardy fucked up on every move possiable in the ring all the while sucking wind like it was his job....(i know they were in denver but that ain't no excuse, he's been there for days now getting use to the air). I mean from the begining to the end of the match he was messing up and being very sloppy, HHH had to wait for him to do his moves just so the match would look somewhat deceant....I mean really Jeff's in ring preformence hasn't been good in a while and he is just lagging around and making the show look bad, for a sec he was so sloppy i thought he was apart of the Island Boys

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
In love with Cherelle

Duece is on a distinguished road

what is so different about breathing in Denver
Duece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

Like most people (with any fucking sense), I always thought Matt was the more entertaining of the two. They are more in line with the minor league/cruiserweight division, put them over there and let them have at it.
Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default The altitude some times if

not use to it can slow your breathing...I am told by my friends who live up there in nearby Colorado Springs...Actually I don't think Jeff was ever met to win that match. They didn't start it till 2 to 10 it was more like eatting the clock for the rest of the air time..Of course with the ppv coming in they made sure RVD and Triple H would be in the ring when the camera went off....

There wasn't much from the IC match most of the audience wasn't even watching the match,
until Triple H came out there was as tho no one cared what was going on..

Other then the 3min thing the card was its usual boring show...
Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
In love with Cherelle

Duece is on a distinguished road

thanks for telling me
Duece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Awesomeness Personified

The Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the rough

I doubt Jeff Hardy's been in Denver for days. There are house shows, and he's probably booked for them all.

The Awesome One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256

What?

First of all, don't take all those comments of JR and Lawler seriously... come on...

Yes, a 1,000 feet above sea level makes a factor in sports... I heard it in baseball and hockey... The baseball goes further and players have a harder time getting oxygen.

But come on... Jeff Hardy can have bad days... atleast, no one got injured!

I saw Jericho had bad days... Triple H, Flair, Buh Buh...

I bet that Jeff was madder than all you guys put together!
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well i know he's been there for at least 2 days, and that doesn't matter he put on a very poor show and if i went to that Raw, I'd be pissed that they keep giving the main events about 4 minutes to happen with crappy wrestling, this was for the World title and all....I don't know about this raw show, it gets worse and worse every week

On a side note that was the best match I've ever seen Test wrestle, for the 1st time i was like damn not bad Test, but Booker Still out did him.

And Rabid, he was pissed he was swearing at himself everytime he messed up he looked pissed.

Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Denver is called the Mile High City because it is a mile high above sea level, the air is thinner, which means less oxygen and harder to breath until you get you to it. plus it also makes it a lot easy to hit a homerun out of Coor's Field...hehehe..But that main event sucked, i actually was enjoying Raw, except for the Dudley/unamerican crap, until the main event and JH was fuckin the whole show up i mean really he should have been put to sleep a long time ago..uh-oh put to sleep, looks like this is a job for the Dogcatcher
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:33 PM   #10 (permalink)

rustybrooks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
Well i know he's been there for at least 2 days, and that doesn't matter he put on a very poor show and if i went to that Raw, I'd be pissed that they keep giving the main events about 4 minutes to happen with crappy wrestling, this was for the World title and all....I don't know about this raw show, it gets worse and worse every week

On a side note that was the best match I've ever seen Test wrestle, for the 1st time i was like damn not bad Test, but Booker Still out did him.

And Rabid, he was pissed he was swearing at himself everytime he messed up he looked pissed.
Really? i like Test but the match looked a bit sloppy to me. I think the Test vs. Shane " Love her or leave her " match from Summerslam"99( I think) was his best that I've seen. And you're right. Jeff was obviously cursing himself during the main event tonight. Can't people give a guy a break? How many times has this kid almost killed himself to entertain us?
rustybrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256

Quote:
Originally posted by rustybrooks
Can't people give a guy a break? How many times has this kid almost killed himself to entertain us?
Yes! my point exactly!!!
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre

I think Jeff should take some time off for the very reason that he has been going non stop, he should be in Carolina right now for like 2 months so he can get his shit together and be 100% again...I want them to push Matt through the roof, Cruiserweight Heavyweight just push the kid

Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
I think Jeff should take some time off for the very reason that he has been going non stop, he should be in Carolina right now for like 2 months so he can get his shit together and be 100% again...I want them to push Matt through the roof, Cruiserweight Heavyweight just push the kid
That's actually a good idea. I used to love watching Hardy matches. All of Jeff moves were clean and fairly well executed. But now I think he is pushing himself too hard. He either needs to tone it down a bit or take a vacation and clear out his cobwebs.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 02:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel
Default Re: Jeff Hardy should have Stayed home

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
So were we suppose to be impressed with that shitty main event or was it just me who noticed that Jeff Hardy fucked up on every move possiable in the ring all the while sucking wind like it was his job....(i know they were in denver but that ain't no excuse, he's been there for days now getting use to the air). I mean from the begining to the end of the match he was messing up and being very sloppy, HHH had to wait for him to do his moves just so the match would look somewhat deceant....I mean really Jeff's in ring preformence hasn't been good in a while and he is just lagging around and making the show look bad, for a sec he was so sloppy i thought he was apart of the Island Boys
Hmm, well not everyone is perfect, given that Jeff Hardy takes those chances everytime he performs, only he is expected to do something awe-inspiring like, since his style is with a higher difficulty level than most, granted he did give a mediocre performance tonight, but it's easy for someone to criticize who types their opinion through mere words upon a screen, when he is the one working every week, probably hitting his type of moves only half the time, after all expectations cannot always be met, but certainly he does have the skill to surpass them.
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 04:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
'tin Man

Quote:
Originally posted by rustybrooks
Can't people give a guy a break? How many times has this kid almost killed himself to entertain us?
the problem hardy has is that his style of entertaining the crowd requires him to take enormouse risks in the ring. some of what he does he does so often that we dont appreciate how risky it is. hardy has taken so many bumps and bruises that it has been affecting his work. people are always hoping hell do something madder than hes ever done before, while at the same time his body and anyone with common sense is telling him to slow down. jeff seems to have 2 options of progressing in the wwe: keep upping the ante untill you eventually kill yourself or reduce the risky stuff, but develop a character and non-risky offense.