ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

For those who have been to a live event....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jul 2003, 11:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default For those who have been to a live event....

....how do you know when you get on camera? I know you can obviously see the camera man right there, but do they have a light that comes on when their camera is the one shooting the shot on TV at that moment? Do they wave their hand to let the fans know they are on TV? How are you sure that you're on TV at any given moment...?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2003, 11:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well you can see yourself on the video screen!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2003, 11:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^yeah..Or you see a lot of people beside you standing up and looking at the camera..That lets you know it close to you..
Old 24 Jul 2003, 01:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

When I was at Raw last month the camera guy was right behind my row and we were all standing up waving and stuff then stopped because we realized he wasn't filming,well he starts filming when we are all sitting down after they come back from a commercial break

When I got home to watch it and record it I thought I saw the back of my head but I was wrong
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2003, 07:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

well at WM 2000 they showed us on that little screen and plus sometimes the guys tell you that you're gonna be on in a few minutes.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2003, 08:36 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Just watch the titantron
Old 24 Jul 2003, 08:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

yeah, just watch the tron, whenever I've gone they havnt said if you were gonna be on, and I've never seen the camera guy but I've been on tv
Old 24 Jul 2003, 09:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

i know Ilovechristian that was the only time that the camera man told us. Other than that I would just just check on the titan tron.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2003, 10:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Rock
Just watch the titantron
Exactly. Or you can watch the camera guys to see if there moving the camera around.
Old 25 Jul 2003, 11:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Just start waiving your dick around and somebody is sure to notice you

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote