ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

evolution, answer the questions!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jul 2003, 07:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496
Default evolution, answer the questions!

Answer these questions.

1. Do you like Evolution and why or why not?
2. Who do you think should be the next member of Evolution?
3. Who do you think Ric Flair should feud with?
4. Do you think Randy Orton really is the future of wrestling?
5. Should there be a new leader of Evolution?
6. Do you think Evolution is a 4 Horsemen ripoff?
7. Do you think Mark Jindrak should join Evolution?
8. Should a female join Evolution as a wrestler or a manger? And if so, who?

1. I hate Evolution. I liked their theme music, until they changed it to some shitty version of the theme sung by the same guy who sing Triple H's theme. Also, HHH is an asshole. Another thing, their t-shirt said PAID, LAID, and MADE. If they get laid, how come they don't have an female members in they're group. I'll tell you why, HHH is screwing the boss's daughter, Ric Flair can't get it up, and Randy Orton is a homo.

2. Chris Jericho would be my pick, but I doubt it because, they're would be no way in hell he would get the world title if he is in the same group as HHH. HHH will always be the leader of Evolution, becuase he hogs the spotlight. I would say the best bet is Kevi Nash. Or Test. What if David Flair came to WWE and joined Evolution?

3. I don't really know. He could fight HBK again. Hey, what if you had a legends match. Ric Flair against Jerry Lawler. Who do you think would win? What if Arn Anderson could wrestle again? He could fight Flair.

4. Randy Orton sucks. He's as boring on the mic and in the ring. I never like him ever since he came to the WWE. Being a 3rd generation wrestler doesn't automatically make you the "future" of wrestling. If he's the future of wrestling, then wrestling is gonna suck in the future. Also, the RKO is just another cheap ripoff version of the Diamond Cutter, Stone Cold Stunner, Twist Of Fate. They're all almost the same move. Mae Young could kick this guy's ass in a street fight.

5. Shawn Michaels should be the leader. HHH should be the 2nd most important person in the group (a position he's probably never been in), Ric Flair, and then Randy "Cowboy Homo" Orton.

6. I think Evolution is a 4 Horseman ripoff with only one exception, there's only 3 members.

7. I don't know really who Jindrak is, but he did pretty good when he fought Jericho. Maybe, Jindrak and Orton could make a decent tag team.

8. A woman would make them look good. I would say Steph, but she's on Smackdown. So, out of all the RAW ladies, I would say Trish "Jiggletits" Stratus would be the best Evolution member. Especially if she goes heel. What if Chyna returns and joins Evolution?

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2003, 08:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

1.I think Evolution is great..They're a great Stable on Raw and add a new tag team to the ranks who are really togehter as A tag Team..Flair gets to be a great Manager,HHH gets more heel heat and gets some people to do his dirtywork,which is great for a heel to have,and this is a great way To build up One of the next superstars in wrestling,Randy orton to main event status..

2.Chris Jericho..I think he would really fit in well as co-leader of evolution..It would also give Evoultion 2 active veterans and 1 legend to coach and guide Randy Orton which could become a good storyline..

3.I don't really think he should feud with anybody..He's great in his managers roll..But if i'd Had to pick Someone,I'd guess i'd Say maybe Kevin Nash or HBK again..

4.Randy orton is the future of wrestling..This guy is broing on the mic to you,because He dosen't say much,The reason for that is..he's learning from Flair and HHH,so he lets them do the talking while he learns and matures..And Everyone rips off of peoples moves..Austin didn't invent the stunner..GoldBerg didn't invent the Jackhammer..and UnderTaker didn't invent the tombstone..so get over it..

5.HHH should stay the leader..Like Him or not he is the best heel in the business(when Angles Not a heel)..And he's a full time wrestler who's involved in the biggest storyline in wrestling right now..HHH vs. Goldberg..Plus he fits the whole evolution mold very well with his cockiness and sarcastic remarks..

6..Evolution is not a Horsemen ripoff..Can't we have one good Stable anymore without saying it was a horsemen ripoff?..They are in fact..an updated version of the horsemen..but are in no way shap or form a Ripoff..

7.After Jindrak gets more TV time I think he could join..The fac is you can't just throw someone who's only had one TV appearnce into the biggest heel stable in the WWE..Give Jindrak some TV time..Then and only Then would I think about it..

8.A woman would make them better but A Woman isn't neccesary..I do think Trish would be a nice addition..She could be The won evolution goes partying with..etc,etc..But she isn't neccesary to Evolution..

So All in all Evolution is a great stable with great talent..and please guys,let's get over the horsemen for once..
Old 23 Jul 2003, 09:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

1. I like Flair and HHH but not Orton. That stuff about his looks that Flair is always doing has got me wondering.
2. Nash. Or Test once this Steiner stuff is done. Where the hell is Batista when you need him.
3. I Dunno. I agree that a feud with the King wold be good.
4. I hope not, I was never too impressed with him.
5. Flair should lead. A good storyline for that would be an attempted coup by Orton,whose ego would become bigger than HHH's. Batista returns to kick his ass. Orton becomes Bischoffs lap dog.
6. I wouldn't know.
7. He fits the look of a major heel. but he needs more time.
8. Maybe Lita when she returns, possibly as Ortons girlfriend. She goes for gay looking guys, (Matt Hardy).
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2003, 09:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

1. i dont like ortan, flair, but i like HHH
2.Chyna (if she was returning)
3.dont care
4.agree with showstopper
5.no, HHH is perfect for the job
6.no, its a 3horseman ripoff (lol)
7.no, it should be a woman
8.yeah, wrestler, um..............CHYNA(if she returned), but rite now id say Molly, cuz Victoria is with SR, & Jazz is with Rodney & Theo Long
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2003, 09:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

1. yes I like evolution and call me crazy but I think evolution is easily the greatest stable in the wwe right now because you have the three biggest heels on the raw stable (possibly even the whole wwe i mean come on..sd has big show and that's all)and plus it just suits all three men very well.

2.yes jericho would be a great new member but i'm sorry to say but i really don't think he is going to be joining any new faction because his wwe emphisis right now is the "highlight reel" and he is in my view doing pretty well by himself and he never really has been in a faction and i wouldn't take the chance.

3.if flair was to leave evolution (not going to happen) then i would've had him fued with HHH and have him beat HHH once and have a "feel good title run" like HBK and then have orton or HHH have a fued with him. If the scene is right now then I would have flair fued with foley (i hate the guy though) or a booker t vs flair (reminiscent of wcw).

4.yes i truely believe he is because 1. he has the look to be a great heel. 2.he can be a "high-flyer" or a great all-around wrestler and 3.the guy has not bad mic skills for pretty much a rookie.

5.no unless HHH loses the belt (yeah right ) and if he did flair and orton could kick HHH out and have a fued with him.

6.no way evolution to me is a faction of their own i mean just because flair is in the faction it is a "four horsemen rip-off?" Come on and be real.

7.right now? no. I mean would you have a guy who on live wwe television has one loss and 1 TAG win join the greatest faction in the wwe? I don't think so....

8.yes i agree a heel trish could possibly go well with evolution but i also think that if victoria left stevie richards, she could possibly go well with evolution,but trish is the best choice in my book.

As The One said i do agree to that we should all get over the four horsemen thing. Evolution is a all in all a great group of wrestlers and could go really far in wwe.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2003, 09:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

alright.....im to lazy to answer all these questions so ill just say that evolution rocks and all the haters can go to hell
Old 23 Jul 2003, 10:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: evolution, answer the questions!

Quote:
Originally posted by showstopper496
Answer these questions.

1. Do you like Evolution and why or why not?
2. Who do you think should be the next member of Evolution?
3. Who do you think Ric Flair should feud with?
4. Do you think Randy Orton really is the future of wrestling?
5. Should there be a new leader of Evolution?
6. Do you think Evolution is a 4 Horsemen ripoff?
7. Do you think Mark Jindrak should join Evolution?
8. Should a female join Evolution as a wrestler or a manger? And if so, who?

1. I like Evolution. I think Flair, HHH and Orton have good chemistry.
2. Chris Jericho, I think he'd be a good addition to Evolution.
3. Either Kevin Nash or the Hurricane.
4. Probably not, but I could see him getting the IC title down the line.
5. No, Triple H is a good leader and the most dominant or "corporate'' of the three members.
6. No, just because Flair is in it that doesn't mean it's a 4 Horsemen rip-off.
7. Definetly no, he really sorta sucks.
8. I think Flair is the manager of Evolution plus I think Evolution is better as a males-only stable. I think adding a woman to the stable would make it look less dominant.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2003, 12:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^Theres someone who knows what he's talking about..
Old 24 Jul 2003, 02:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

1.Yes I love Evolution,I've liked them since they first formed when Batista was still around and the reason I like them is because of the members of the group,I'm a huge HHH mark especially.

2.Like everyone else has said,Jericho would be a good addition,or Nash or HBK

3.Nobody right now

4.I think he's a great athlete and he could very well be the future but you can't be so sure

5.No,Trips makes a bad ass leader but if there was to be a new leader it should be Flair

6.In a way yes but I don't really care

7.Not sure

8.No
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2003, 11:24 PM   #10 (permalink)

antongirdeux can only hope to improveantongirdeux can only hope to improveantongirdeux can only hope to improve

evolution is godly!!! the motorhead version of their music is boss!!! flair should bring down michael's washed up ass.Orton is good and ddp sucked, so the rko is alright with me.as far as a leader there is no better than hhh, test can kiss my ass as far as joining and jindrak is a stupid rookie, their best bet is to wait for Batista (where the hell is he??) ah yes, if evolution was a 4hm knock off,THEY'D BE THE 4 HORSEMEN!!!!!!! And finally a female member of evolution, Trish is a whore so she's out, Victoria's a psycho, and Molly's got a big ass, I'd say get Dawn marie over to Raw or heel it up with Gail Kim,well that's it anyone who says otherwise can join vinces club