ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

golden futures.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jul 2003, 07:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496
Default golden futures.....

After the triple threat match at Vengeance between the Big Show, Kurt Angle, and Brock Lesnar, who do you think should be pushed into the title scene?

Last year's title scene has UnderTaker, the Rock, Brock Lesnar, HHH, and RVD

Who do you think should be the next 2 or 3 guys pushed up to the main event to fight the WWE Champion at the next smackDown exclusive PPV?

My Picks:
Chris Benoit- After he loses to Eddie Guerrero in the US Title tournament at Vengeance due to Rhyno, and they have a match at SummerSlam, i think Chris should be pushed back into the main event picture in time for a title shot at Kurt Angle or Brock Lesnar at the October SmackDown PPV
UnderTaker- Taker hasnt been doing anything since he return at the Rumble except doing the rookie pushes, so itd be nice for Big Evil to return to the title scene for a little while to get a one final title run before he takes his Last Ride very soon...

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2003, 09:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^ I agree Benoit and Taker are so deserving.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2003, 11:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

For the RAW side of WWE I think RVD and Kane should be pushed towards winning the world title. I mean RVD really got screwed last year, he was getting moster pops left and right and in early 2002 his WWE future looked very promising as he won the IC title but then nothing happend to him. As for Kane, well I think Kane's a good wrestler plus he's the guy who's getting the big ratings right now. I think Kane should be the heel version of Goldberg. In otherwords, WWE should give him a huge winning streak as he destroys people in the ring.

As for Smackdown, I think either Eddie Guerrero or Chris Beniot should be given a title push because both wrestlers are so great yet very underated.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2003, 02:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

For the Raw title I think the most deserving guy is Jericho and for the Smackdown title I think the most deserving guy is Benoit.

Both of these men are great athletes but are not getting the championship gold that they deserve/
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2003, 01:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

On RAW-kane, y2j, or hurricane
On Smackdown-eddie, rhyno, or undertaker
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2003, 03:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

yeah, the same guys for me. Y2J, Kane, Eddie, Benoit etc...

But not that hopping faggot RVD. He should never be allowed to even look at the title again.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2003, 04:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

kane88.... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING!!??? hurricane???? how can you put that guy as a contender for the world title?? i mean i never never NEVER want rvd as the champ but hurricane is practiacally a little better rvd (i know two different styles but if you think about it you'll get it) i agree with almost everything here but i also think that if he plays his cards right and loses the IC to someone big, booker could be a legitimate contender for the world title.....
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote