ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

raw, a heel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jul 2003, 03:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496
Default raw, a heel

On raw you see alot of heels, like evoloution, storm, christian, rico, jericho, la resistance, kane, and some others. Do you think raw is more of a heel show, and smackdown is more of a face show? or is it the other way around.

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2003, 03:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I think they're both pretty balanced...but Smackdown is more of a face show..On Raw you have the heels you just mentioned..but then you have,the dudleys,Shawn Michaels,Kevin Nash,RVD,Goldberg,and Booker T..and On smackdown you have Team Angle,Big Show,Vince Mcmahon,..But you have Lesnar,Angle Gowen,Stephanie,Rey Misterio,Ultimo Dragon,and Benoit who are all pretty major faces..
Old 23 Jul 2003, 04:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I think they are pretty equal SD has Show, Mcmahon, Sable, FBI, O'Haire, Cena, (Angle), Jamie Noble, Matt Hardy, Worlds Greatest Tag Team, A-Train, and Eddie Guerrero.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2003, 04:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

trevel- y would u put angle in their? in recent weeks, angle has seemed to get better crowd responce than brock, and he sure as hell isn't a heel. its true. oh, it's true.
Old 23 Jul 2003, 06:21 PM   #5 (permalink)

benoitrulez is on a distinguished road

damn true.lol
benoitrulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2003, 08:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Yeah but he will be a heel again soon. Oh, it's true.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2003, 08:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

raw is such a heel show....thats why i love it...heels are more fun
Old 24 Jul 2003, 12:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^I kinda Agree..
Old 24 Jul 2003, 12:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Raw is more of a heel show and Smackdown is the face show but I don't care I'll watch them both anyways.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2003, 02:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yeah, I think RAW has way more heals, but that's what makes it harder for the faces to pull through. The only problem is, why the fuck isn't Kane a huge face yet if there's so many heels to face him, and why isn't he a heel after fucking over so many faces??? And on SD, the major heal is Vince. Only a couple of the wrestlers are really heals, but they're getting some in there. The Bashams and stuff.

Bah, I don't where I'm going with this....

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2003, 05:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by Trevelbond
Yeah but he will be a heel again soon. Oh, it's true.
I dunno. They're probably gonna give the belt to Angle at Vengeance, then Brock turns heel to set up a Lesnar vs. Angle II at SummerSlam.

It's true. Oh, it's true (okay its' kinda old now)
Old 24 Jul 2003, 06:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

i dont mean to be an absolute dumbass but i need to ask a question

what does face and heel mean.

im not sure but by what i read in posts mentioning these words ive got an idea

Face means single wrestler
and Heel means tag wrestler

and i right or am i way off
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2003, 11:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy off
new to wrestling ha? we all were once.

face = crowd favourite (example, Stone Cold)
heel = asshole (example, HHH)
Old 25 Jul 2003, 02:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
Jobber

Premier is on a distinguished road

Yeah, Smackdown seems to have a lot more questionables than Raw: Jamie Noble, Guerrero, Angle (may be a face right now, but everyone know he has to go back to being a heel soon), Cena, etc. They're portrayed as being bad guys, but the crowd seems to love them nonetheless. With Raw it seems a little more clear cut, except for Kane, as Exo mentioned.
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2003, 04:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

ok, thanks for telling me it so lightly.

now i know what it means i think both the shows have there fair share of both face and heels.

On Raw theirs people like Randy Orton,HHH,Flair,Chris Jericho,Christian,Lance Storm etc...
but their is alot of the other kind like RVD,Stone Cold,Booker T,Shawn Micheals,Kevin Nash,etc...
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::