ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Finally some payback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Finally some payback

Just when thought last night couldn't be any more boring.....Finally some long over do payback for the Island boys and Eric Bishoff....Yes! Yes!

With the assistance of Billy and Chuck the
Island boys and Bishoff got what was coming to it... Hopefully this will end the the 3min segment for all..Can hope anyway...

Gotta hand it to Stephanie..When she came out of the group of women just when Bishoff was going to call out three minutes Stephanie planted a foot in the righ spot and she called 3min then there was Billy and Chuck and they were ready.....

The whole highlight of the whole night up to that point it was boring and boring is the word...Think the crowd wasn't even paying attention to the RVD and Jericho match till Triple H got out there...
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

I agree, I thought it was a complete waste of time except for the rather predictable "3 minute" segment. The good news is that Billy and Chuck will drop the fag gimmick and make a face turn. (Made easier with Rico going to Raw.) And maybe, just maybe the Island Boys will have their fat asses sent back to velocity/heat where they belong.
Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Amen to that one

Was nice to see Eric get his too. So he is walking a little slow for a day or two. Oh well all the times he has stood there and let this go on ...
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Awesomeness Personified

The Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the rough

I believe that the 3 minute segments will end now. The only reason they continued as long as they did was because one of them (Rosie I believe) suffered a minor hip injury.

Now that they're going to be in active competition, the 3 minute segments will be no more. Thank god.

The Awesome One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah for some reason I thought they were gonna come out and take out the entire ring of women, but that Steph thing with Billy and Chuck was pretty good...That was the 1st time ever I thought Chuck was worth watching, this might change my view of him, I've always liked Billy (Bart was better though) and now this maybe the right step for the Tag division.....The Fat Boys needed to get handle tonite they are so lame to me.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Actually I started to wonder

Who all the women were. It seemed like Teri was the only Diva that was there tonight. I wondered if some of them could have been mixed in with that group of women but Steph was the only one I saw for sure..
Old 17 Sep 2002, 03:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty White Boy
I agree, I thought it was a complete waste of time except for the rather predictable "3 minute" segment. The good news is that Billy and Chuck will drop the fag gimmick and make a face turn. (Made easier with Rico going to Raw.) And maybe, just maybe the Island Boys will have their fat asses sent back to velocity/heat where they belong.

The island boyz are not gonna be on Heat, what the hell are you thinking man? They will become tag champ's in the near future and hopefully they will impress me this Sunday night. Billy and Chuch already dropped their fag gimmick on SD, and it looks like they are on the virge of getting a push.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 06:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
'tin Man

anyone who thinks that they would push the island boys to the moon, just so they can job chuck and billy "i make drew the higlander mcdonald lokk like an accomplished grappler" gunn, then you are a big fried tit on a plate.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:46 AM   #9 (permalink)

that wasnt no fucking pay back, a pay back would of been pulling a drive by on those sons of bitches, teach them not to piss on the turf nah mean, fuck with me, im a get the crew and slaughter yo fam, ride or die nigga.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 08:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
'tin Man

is friday your favourite movie?
Old 17 Sep 2002, 09:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

RAW had quite a good shocker last night and finally the 3min. crap will go away. And finally we will see the fat boys in action this Sunday at Unforgiven. Let's see if they are as good as THE ROCK puts them. To be honest this tag match won't be as good as I think it would since the Island Boyz are practically green horns in the business.

I'm dying for Billy and Chuck to kick the Island boyz fat and greasy asses at unforgiven.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote