ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Steph's rebutal....(Possible spoiler)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Steph's rebutal....(Possible spoiler)

It just happend on RAW....and sorry to say it but is was no where near as good as Eric's was on SD....

How about the rest of you? what did you think?
Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'm confused!

She what?

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Twisted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
I'm confused!

She what?
Can't say....RAW hasn't brocasted everywhere just as yet otherwise I'll spoil it for ya..
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Oh, now I get it! I didn't understand what you were saying in the first place, but I get it now, you mean the way Steph is gonna strike her revenge?

PLEASE YOU HAVE TO TELL ME NOW!!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Twisted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
In love with Cherelle

Duece is on a distinguished road

what happened

<a href="http://www.musicfeet.com" target="_blank"><embed name="RAOCXplayer" src="http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll%3Fsid=5446090&pt=url&xdata=0-17030857-NaN&s=0&b=&zz=a.asx" type="application/x-mplayer2" width="320" height="265" ShowControls="1" ShowStatusBar="0" AutoSize="false" loop="true" EnableContextMenu="0" DisplaySize="0" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/"></embed><p>Get More Music Videos @ MusicFeet.com</a>
Duece is offline   Reply With Quote