ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Whose matches are the most fun to watch??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jul 2003, 11:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Whose matches are the most fun to watch??

pretty self explainatory..I think

but

Whose matches do you think are the most exciting?the most fun?
whose do you enjoy most of all?

no need to limit yourself to 1 person...

my personal list includes

Hurricane....yeah he's a goofy little fuck but he goes out there and puts on an entertaining match EVERY time

The World's Greatest Tag Team...both are outstanding wrestlers, they are the best tag team I've seen in a long time, and their name is really frikkin cool

Matt Hardy...he's got some great skills, and so much heart, you can tell wrestling really is his passion

and

Kurt Angle...this man gives everything he's got and then some, he's got the best ring skills, his Mic skills are outstanding, an all around great wrestler...plus I'm mother fuckin Angle Mark dammit
Old 21 Jul 2003, 12:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sekken yatsu's haka

Ayumi is on a distinguished road

In terms of math quality the wrestler I like to watch the most is Chris Benoit.In my opinion he is the greatest mat worker in the WWE today and has been for quite some time.Some people like to complain that the reason he fails to secure a World title is because his character is too boring but I disagree.In the WWE there are those who incorporate emotion in promotional material and then there are those that incorporate it in their in ring antics.I believe Chris brings his emotion out in the ring, he conveys to me anyway a real sense of aggression.You can believe that he is in fact very determined to win.His sense of anger and anguish sets him apart from the point of view of not working the crowd but working the opposition.In his best matches you are almost lead to believe that he is intent on hurting his opponent, he has much conviction in his facial expressions and it makes for some very entertaining viewing in my opinion.

Kurt Angle is another one of my favorites.I believe that Chris is the best tactician but I believe Kurt is the best all round athlete. Kurt has the natural ability to make practically anyone look good, I believe that it is Ric Flair who said "If you make your opponent look good then you look good".I believe this to be very true, Kurt has a massive amount of stamina and flexibility and because of this he is very limber and adaptable to different styles of wrestling in the ring. He keeps you focused on the action because he always sets a high standard pace for himself.His technical ability matched with his good stance on working the crowd like no other back and forth with support and hatred always makes for a really good match.I cannot remember the last time he had a bad match and anyway if it was bad by at least his standards then it was probably due to some opposition not holding up their end well enough.Kurt can make them look good but he can't perform miracles.

I also like to watch Stone Cold work.His bar room brawl style of wrestling is not a measure to watch but it's rather unique in this day where there now seems to be more focus on technical matching.Steve's style worked its place fine when the attitude time was going strong and it was clear to see why he was picked as the posterboy for the company.While I believe his better talents lie in his promotional material one cannot go against the opinion that he does not put effort into his matches.When he was a bad guy with the Alliance before he went sort of scaredy cat he was very convincing.His fantastci match with Kurt Angle at SummerSlam was executed to perfection, not by his moves but by the drama that he was able to create in making Kurt look like a man who would fight to the end and making himself look cynical and arrogant. Steve has ring physchology down to a t and that is why I love his matches, the fun in watching pours through the drama and spectacle as opposed to the actual wrestling side of it.

I also like the Rock in the ring. The Rock doesn't do many moves but his arsenal again like Stone Cold in my view is in his characterisation.His moves are limited but everything he does seems to make sense. He is another master of getting the crowd going.As a good guy he is always good at creating the idea that the bad guy in the match is overbearing and the only way for the Rock to pull through is to have the crowd behind him.His momentum will build the more his millions get behind him, it is rare when someone listens to the crowd with such intent and understanding of what they want.If he works with the wrong person he can look rather bad due to his limited variety of moves but he can still create spectacle out of an otherwise bad situation.His listening to the fans and how they like to see the match progress is what makes him one of the best in ring workers today.

those are my favorites today.

Izuku kese a hiroimono take ketsu kan kekki se?

Ayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 12:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Angle, Benoit, Guerrero, Matt Hardy, Y2J, and guys like that who can build heat and emotion through their in-ring work. Like J.R. likes to say, the best tv happens when a performer can tell a great story with a great match. SD! had two great examples of this in the US title semis last week. Benoit over Hardy in a great match, and Eddie using a devious and clever (and plausible) tactic to beat Billy Gunn. The final should be awesome.
I would like to see a heel who can win on his own ability rather than cheating all the time. But there seems to be a rule in the WWE that says a heel can NEVER, EVER win clean.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2003, 03:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Benoit, Flair, HBK, Undertaker. You know that they are all great.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2003, 12:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Rey Mysterio is the most fun for me to watch. I like a lot of other guys, but when Rey goes out there and flies all over the place with all that energy and excitment, damn, it's good stuff. I just hope he get's back to the singles and cruiser stuff again real soon.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2003, 05:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Theres so many that I really like to see. I could never get tired of watching HBK,I mean his matches never get old. He always puts on one hell of a show and keeps the crowd going.

Angle is just pure wrestling. I like the fact he uses real wrestling moves,it's the kind of mat wrestling I like.

Benoit for the same reasson I like to watch Angle.

I enjoy watching guys like RVD,and Edge and I can not forget my man Taker,gota get that old school in there.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2003, 06:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The rock...because of his quick pace and charisma..Rey because of his high flying ability..And Lesnar and Angle because they match their power with techinque...