ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

who do you want to see in the main event at WMXX

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jul 2003, 09:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
i'll beat your ass

people's champ is on a distinguished road
hehehmn who do you want to see in the main event at WMXX

what is the main event that you want to see at WMXX
people's champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 01:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't know. It's too far away.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 01:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

o, I want to see the rock vs somebody for a belt.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 01:18 PM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I would also like to se the Rock v.s somebody for a belt.

Another good match would be Berg v.s Brock no holds barred.
Old 21 Jul 2003, 04:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I also agree that it should be rock vs. someone for a belt..
Old 21 Jul 2003, 06:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sekken yatsu's haka

Ayumi is on a distinguished road

I would like to see the Rock headline again but I do notthink it will happene because he has already been in 3 main events at wrestleMania and his last bout with Stone Cold and the year before with Hulk Hogan arguably stole the show at those WrestleMania's.The WWE liked to keep Stone Cold and The Rock on par, now that Steve will most likely not perform from that standpoint again and considering that the WWE now understand that The Rock doesn't even need a top spot at that event to steal the show they would be happy to keep him away from that area.The Rock has proven that he likes the main event but doesn't need it to draw attention to his biggest match of the year.Plus he has won two years in a row and a fourth most likely loss in the main event I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy to do for the sake of some up and coming talent.When the times is right The Rock will lay down for who needs to be put up a level but another Mania main event would probably have him lose and the emotion he showed after his victory over Austin proves how much it meant to him, Tainting his main event streak would not go down well in my view.

I would however like to see a Brock and Goldberg main event

Izuku kese a hiroimono take ketsu kan kekki se?

Ayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 07:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Goldberg (World Champ) vs Brock Lesnar (WWE Champ) the winner becomes The WWE Undisputed Champion!!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 11:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I want to see Crash vs. Perry Saturn for the SD world title.

okay, if you want to be serious about it... I think Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H or Rob Van Dam vs. Shawn Micheals would be a great main event.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2003, 02:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

If Austin ever returns to the ring it should be him VS. Goldberg, If not Steiner VS. Goldberg
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote