ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The best promo job

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jul 2003, 08:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sekken yatsu's haka

Ayumi is on a distinguished road
Default The best promo job

Hello everybody

I was wondering as to whom everybody thought is the best not on a physical but a verbal level in the WWE today.Who do you think cuts the best promotional material in the company and why?

Thank you

Izuku kese a hiroimono take ketsu kan kekki se?

Ayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 09:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

The Rock, i dont know why, he just is
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 12:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Premier is on a distinguished road

The Rock, Stone Cold, Jericho (not quite as good when he's a heel though), Cena (goes without saying).
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 01:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The Rock, Y2J, Angle (not this buddy buddy shit though) McMahon (he's given some of the best ever) Cena (the best of the newer guys) Bishoff and SC.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 01:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

The Rock has the best mic skills and can cut the best promo in the biz today. Jericho is second best.
Old 21 Jul 2003, 01:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Untamed Gorilla

SupaFly is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SupaFly Send a message via Yahoo to SupaFly

The Rock, Cena and Y2J
SupaFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 03:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

i'd have to say, along w/ everyone, the rock and y2j. especially the rock. he cracks me up. he's halarious. i remember the show in san fran, he was on the mike in front of everyone and he's like, "Yo daddy's a slut, yo momma's a ho, that y u live in san fransisco" or somthin like dat. it was f'n hilarious.
Old 21 Jul 2003, 04:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Rock,Cena,and Jericho..
Old 21 Jul 2003, 04:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

Rock,Cena,and Y2J are the best ones but Austin, Bishoff, Lesner and Angle are ok too
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 07:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

John Cena!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 08:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE MAN BEAST!

rhYno is on a distinguished road

Along with all those already mentioned, i'd have to say Paul Heyman and Mick Foley should be in there aswell. Paul Heyman cos he is one of my favourite on screen characters (bring him back in ) and mick foley, cos 'foley is god'
rhYno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 08:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Mick's promos were pretty cool when he got his cheap pops..
Old 21 Jul 2003, 11:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Flair is the King of promos',SC,Trips,HBK,Y2J,Taker,Goldust.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2003, 12:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Flairs lisp drives me nuts

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2006, 04:22 PM   #15 (permalink)

TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Send a message via MSN to TheGame

The best promos going on right now in the WWE for me is probably Edge and the back and forth of Flair/Foley, RKO, and Estrada putting over Umaga

Thanks to Duke for the banner

Last edited by TheGame; 21 Jul 2006 at 04:34 PM.
TheGame is offline   Reply With Quote