ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Goldberg Vs. Triple H Update

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jul 2003, 03:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Goldberg Vs. Triple H Update

Early reports from the Goldberg vs. HHH house show match are that it wasn't a horrible match, but definitely needs work and pacing before PPV.

The crowd wasn't totally into Bill Goldberg, and were a little annoyed after the first six minutes, when all that was happening was Triple H stalling, to keep the match going on for a while.

Goldberg lost the match, as Randy Orton got involved. He was said to look a bit smaller than usual.

Credit: PW

goldberg lost
Old 21 Jul 2003, 07:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sekken yatsu's haka

Ayumi is on a distinguished road

This will be interesting to see.A clash of ego's in a big proportion match up.I cannot say I am very much looking forward to this match however it does hold a certain flare for the future of Raw considering that these two men are the prime top spot stars on that show.Triple H is no where near the standard he was at a few years ago before his injury and as a result I'm tired of his matches especially in the pay per view situation.Goldberg I will give the benefit of the doubt because he hasn't been as awful as people have made him out to be.All in all I do not expect a classic but if anything it should be amusing.

Izuku kese a hiroimono take ketsu kan kekki se?

Ayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 11:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

They will no sell each other all over the place and someone will get dropped on their head. It's not going to happen and Trips will not job to Berg. There will be some run in and save trips by dq or some other way. Berg will not hold the belt in wwe and he will be gona by wm.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 12:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Did Triple H pin Berg at the house show??
Old 21 Jul 2003, 12:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

interferance is what it sounded like. Prolly dq. I really doubt either guy would get pinned at a house show.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 01:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Dam, Triple H got the pin fall on Goldberg at the house show, you can bet you're candy ass that wont happen at Summerslam.
Old 21 Jul 2003, 02:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

For your sake, I hope your right 'cause we need a new World Champ.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 03:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Niether one of these guys will job to each other..Like Exo said,there will probably be some injuries in this one..
Old 21 Jul 2003, 04:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

both men have such big egos that i have a feeling that this match is either going to suck, or its going to rule like HBK and HHH did
Old 21 Jul 2003, 04:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^I don't think it will be as good as HHH/HBK,But i'm hoping they can put on a good preformance..
Old 21 Jul 2003, 04:45 PM   #11 (permalink)

I can picture Triple H working a bad match on purpose to make Goldberg look bad.
Old 21 Jul 2003, 05:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sekken yatsu's haka

Ayumi is on a distinguished road

Considering that SummerSlam is the second biggest pay per view of the year I would expect a new champion to be crowned.Raw is in dire need of a new face as their promotion hitter and Goldberg is successful enough a good guy to be the next title holder.The match will probably be rather slugish and slow in my view.And naturally we can almost be certain that there will be interference.Triple H's time as champion should be coming to an end and a big buyrate and expenditure that the WWE ra eputting this event will in my opinion give the WWE the option of pushing this match either way.Even Triple H fans seem to be tiring of his run with the title, his reputation is now seriously hurt and Goldberg has arguably as big an ego as Triple H does.For this reason I see Goldberg not settling for an intereference default victory to Triple H.The WWE need a fresh face as their champion and this is more often that not the time round after WrestleMania where the WWE evaluate how things have progressed since the big event and make clear decisions as to where they want the company to go.Keeping Triple H as champion would be bad in terms of casual fan appel who are simply tired of Triple H hogging all the glory.By rights Goldberg should win because the WWE need to deviate and change their plan of attack now or never in my opinion.

Izuku kese a hiroimono take ketsu kan kekki se?

Ayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 06:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Goldberg will beat The HHH at Summer Slam due to outside interference by Evolution that backfires in Goldberg's favor!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2003, 01:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I want to see more title changes!!! SOOOOOOOOO tired of seeing belts around the waists of HHH and Brock!!!! God speed Goldberg!!!!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote