ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Ric Flair Losing streak

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2002, 08:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Ric Flair Losing streak

Has anyone else here noticed that Ric has hardly won any matches as of late...and he just lost to Rico just now on RAW.

Why is this? and Why are the writers putting up this losing streak?
Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid
Default Flair sux

As a heel he was one of the greatest wrestlers ver I loved him... but now he is old and I just hate him as a baby face... it is just unnatural to cheer for the Nature Boy..

Who cares if he is loseing?
He doesn't belong in the ring
Niether does Hogan
Same goes for Lex Luger, the Macho Man, and some others I will not name.
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Did you catch what Triple h was saying

to Flair tonight...I have watched Flair for years..He isn't called the dirtiest player of the game and don't sell him short on Sunday night..He may or may not win but stranger things have happened.. He's not slick Rick for nothing. Jericho asked for the match against Flair...All I can say is Jericho better be on his game Sunday night.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Go easy on the Macho one WEAD

No but i think this may be a ploye, between Flair and HHH like a formation, maybe not.

I think its time he hang it up and move backstage or go into managing, but please stay out of the ring Ric if your gonna lose to people like Rico.

Flair has proven to me that he can still wrestle a match like when he did with HHH for the world title, he showed great in ring ability, being on step and not falling behind in anyway, it was more of a technical match at some points and I enjoy that, but for Flair to just be on raw jobbin to anyone who jumps ships to make them look good, ain't good

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

rustybrooks is on a distinguished road

Just wait, I sense something happening with this. Do you all REALLY think Flair would job to Rico just to put him over? Besides the fact that it is a good move to help Rico appear impressive, I just think something something's up. Possibly Horsemen activity, but I doubt it.
rustybrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Actually I have seen Flair

do just the same time of stuff..Job to Rico which if he was forced to do that could be repayment for services rendered..However I have also seen Flair turn around and knock the fire out of someone too...Jericho asked for the match. What Flair could have been a bate .too...That is why I say Jericho better stay on his game and don't underestimate Flair....
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

One of the best things I've ever seen in wrestling was the set up between Flair, Anderson, and Pillman, when they re-started the horsemen...that was one of y favorite years of wrestling

Old 17 Sep 2002, 05:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
'tin Man

flair is very old i was 11 when flair came to wwf and he looked past it then. it was years later that i learnt of flair past etc, but hes so old it looks silly if the other guy doesnt just whoop him shitless.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 11:10 AM   #9 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

was it just me, or flair actually had his hand on the ropes?
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 11:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I got to meet flair when I ws 10 years old and my dad still has that picture. I do recall that he's a wonderfull person and really cares for fans. Y@Jerk should put on his game face cause this Sunday at unforgiven Falir and Jericho could have a great match if both get it right.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 05:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Give you another one Dre

Do you remember the time when Flair had a match with Sting and they turned Barry Windom into a Sting duplicate...Even down to the paint hair cut and all..Was a title match between Flair and Sting.. Flair lured Sting in the back where Arn and one of the others had Sting tied up and when he came back Barry Windom stepped in his place..When they got to the ring Barry laid down so Flair could pin him making everyone think Flair had pinned Sting...Just at the end out came Sting with one of the ropes still arond his wrist...Ref stopped the whole thing....

Believe me never trust Flair...Especially when he reaches in to his bag of tricks

Any of you remember Halloween Havic....To quote Sting that was Flairs best mind f*** ever.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 05:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by nash_nwo_4_life
was it just me, or flair actually had his hand on the ropes?
I thought so too. Guess it just looked like it.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 05:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
In love with Cherelle

Duece is on a distinguished road

I could give a rats ass about Elf Flair's Losing streak

dont worry it'll come to an end this sunday when I kick his and Jericurls ass at Unforgiven

Because I am the Intercontinental Champion

those to can lick the leather of my belt and like it
Duece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 05:34 PM   #14 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Guys comeon, its obviou this loss to Rico was part on an upcoming storyline. Do they have to beat you over the head for you to realize its part of an angle. I mean they hinted at it more times then once last night. I mean come on hes Ric Flair, they're not going to have him job to Rico just to raise him a few notches up the mid-card. They would save using him to put over people that really matter like RVD. I think Ric Flair will get the IC belt and then posilby turn heel after Unforgiven.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 05:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dre

Default Re: Give you another one Dre

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
Do you remember the time when Flair had a match with Sting and they turned Barry Windom into a Sting duplicate...Even down to the paint hair cut and all..Was a title match between Flair and Sting.. Flair lured Sting in the back where Arn and one of the others had Sting tied up and when he came back Barry Windom stepped in his place..When they got to the ring Barry laid down so Flair could pin him making everyone think Flair had pinned Sting...Just at the end out came Sting with one of the ropes still arond his wrist...Ref stopped the whole thing....

Believe me never trust Flair...Especially when he reaches in to his bag of tricks

Any of you remember Halloween Havic....To quote Sting that was Flairs best mind f*** ever.
Yeah i do that was so ingenius on their part down to a Tee. It is almost painful to think back at how great the storylines and wrestling were back then, man o man do i miss it.

Also the time when Flair got the kids behind him to help get sting to be his partner, and then he turned at the ppv, o that was ill too