ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE Raw Preview / Discussion Thread for July 21/03

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jul 2003, 02:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default WWE Raw Preview / Discussion Thread for July 21/03

WRESTLEMANIA REMATCH:
SHAWN MICHAELS vs. CHRIS JERICHO
July 21, 2003
Monday's RAW is already beginning to take shape. In a WrestleMania XIX rematch, the legendary Shawn Michaels will go one on one with the "Highlight of the Night" Chris Jericho.

Also, Rob Van Dam claims he is responsible for Kane's random acts of violence as of late. With that on his mind, Van Dam has signed on to battle his former tag team partner. What will happen when the former Tag Team Champions meet each other in the ring? Will RVD be just another one of Kane's victims? Or will Van Dam be able to curb the big red monster's mean streak? Find out Monday night on RAW on The New TNN at 9/8 CT.

Last week, many RAW Superstars signed a petition to get Stone Cold Steve Austin relieved of his duties as Co-General Manager. Apparently their voice has been heard. According to Eric Bischoff, Linda McMahon will be at RAW Monday night to remove Stone Cold as Co-General Manager.

All this and more Monday, July 21 on The New TNN at 9/8 CT.

from WWE.com
Old 20 Jul 2003, 02:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

damn im so psyched for raw
Old 20 Jul 2003, 02:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer

Raw should be really good this week. I look foward to Y2J and HBK goin at it again...... Kane and RVD should be another good match

im hoping for Tommy Dreamer to maybe return and interfere in the RVD kane Match and maybe start feuding with kane

I think it will definetly be worth the watch this week
Old 20 Jul 2003, 02:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Hmmm,kind of early for this but,Im up for it,I am just ancscious(SP!) for Kane vs. RVD and the te Stone Cold skit.
Old 20 Jul 2003, 11:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sick in the head

yeah..it should all be good this week...lets just hope it isnt a big letdown
Old 20 Jul 2003, 06:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I pretty excited for RAw,especially for HBK/Y2J..
Old 20 Jul 2003, 06:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Y2J vs HBK will be a great match! Just like at WM!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2003, 08:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

#1Kane_A_Nite is the absolute WORST poster ever#1Kane_A_Nite is the absolute WORST poster ever#1Kane_A_Nite is the absolute WORST poster ever#1Kane_A_Nite is the absolute WORST poster ever#1Kane_A_Nite is the absolute WORST poster ever#1Kane_A_Nite is the absolute WORST poster ever

well i for one think that somethin koo might happen like evoloution will try to interfer or what and Kane will go absoloutly crazy and he might even do a tombstone to RVD(i hope), but then again i could be wrong and i know i might be goin overboard with the whole tombstone thing but hey its possible!
#1Kane_A_Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2003, 09:37 PM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

im looking forward to raw as well
Old 20 Jul 2003, 10:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

raw should be 1 of the better ones
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2003, 10:25 PM   #11 (permalink)

sitdownstandup7 is on a distinguished road

looks like a pretty good raw has been put together really well.

Who do you think will win? Kane or RVD? I kinda think that it could go one of two ways; Kane will win pushing his new charecter, or RVD will pull out a win, and Kane will go completely mad and beat the shit out of RVD post match. i think that will be a good match
I also kinda think Y2J is gonna beat Michaels to get Y2J over and then he can brag about how he beat michaels. but that's gonna be a great match as well.
does anyone else have an opinion on the two main events?
sitdownstandup7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 01:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sick in the head

bump
Old 21 Jul 2003, 09:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
Sekken yatsu's haka

Ayumi is on a distinguished road

Raw should be very good this week, I have been impressed with its progress over the past while.The Kane and Van Dam match in my opinion will only serve as the WWE's venture into their new territory for Kane and his new found appeal.I am glad that the WWE have finally decided to pass Kane forward as a bad guy because his traditional and original character was enjoyable for a long time, but there is not an endless oppurtunity with a man behind a mask who is not allowed to speak.Now the WWE have the oppurtunity to push Kane to a steady spot where he deserves to be.I liked the combination of the two but it became far too repetitve aftera while and you got the feeling that the WWE had no where to utilise them to their full potential.By rights both men should be stepping up a notch and heading into the main event side of things, more so Kane because he has a lot more to offer on a characterisation aspect of things wheras Van Dam just hasn't got the charisma to offer up any kind of gimmick except a guy on dope style angle.

I am also looking forward to the WrestleMania rematch. I wasn't in awe of that match but it was good for its time and place. Both men eventhough some will disagree are still very good workers, they feed off the crowd well and should offer up a good performance. Although I think Michaels should prepare to call it quits as he is getting on, no fault in his work ethic but I think he has no longer the draw power he once had.

It should be a good show.

Izuku kese a hiroimono take ketsu kan kekki se?

Ayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 12:22 PM   #14 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Since Goldberg has not been on Raw for the past 2 week's, he has to make a big impact tonight, he cant just squash someone in 2 minutes, something big has to happen, the writers better not fuck it up.
Old 21 Jul 2003, 01:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

as i see it, this is the wwe writer's last chance for a show which is hyped crazily and to actually have an ok show.... but to tell the truth and i think quite a few people would agree with me but i am looking forward to this raw more than i was lookin forward to bad blood....
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote