ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

what matches that you have never seen before would you wanna see??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jul 2003, 09:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
i'll beat your ass

people's champ is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up what matches that you have never seen before would you wanna see??

i'll love to see brock.vs.hhh and rvd.vs.rey mysterio

what would you wanna see??
thanks
people's champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2003, 01:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yokozuna vs big show lol
Old 19 Jul 2003, 02:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Kevin Nash vs Big Show, RVD vs. Eddie, Kane vs. Brock
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2003, 02:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Quote:
Originally posted by kane88
Kevin Nash vs Big Show, RVD vs. Eddie, Kane vs. Brock
Nash vs Big Show was horrible *tries to ditch the memory of 98*

Eddy vs RVD was very well done but then again ECW had some awesome writers to make it work.
Old 19 Jul 2003, 03:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Y2j vs. Lesnar,Brock vs. Goldberg(I don't know about the quality of the match but The buildup would be huge)
Old 19 Jul 2003, 05:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I'd like to see Brock vs. Batista. Think about it. Two huge men with loads of muscles. Batista (6'5", 275lbs.) and Brock (6'4", 295lbs.) have very similar styles, going at their opponents with all-out power. I'd think it would be one hell of a fight.
Old 19 Jul 2003, 05:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
i'll beat your ass

people's champ is on a distinguished road

yeah they kind of fought in the 2003 rumble but i want to see them fight in a match
Old 20 Jul 2003, 07:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Andre the giant vs The big show in a cage match with no door. (over the top only) that would be an awesome sight

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2003, 12:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

I would like to see the stars of ECW put on a "ready to rumble" triple cage match.....that would be a retardedly bloddy site to see

Shane douglos vs. Rob Van Dam in a scafold match

Eric Bichoff vs. Shane Mcmahon Lastman Standing

young Cactus Jack vs HHH in a Texas Death Match
Old 21 Jul 2003, 12:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I want to see a concrete truck match, whereby you have to put your opponent into the mixer and then dump them and the concrete into a box and wait for the concrete to set and then the ref counts out the guy stuck in the muck. yeah, that would be great. they could call it a "John Goddy" match or something.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 02:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

lol.....the sas thing is, is that the WWE could probably pull it off
Old 21 Jul 2003, 05:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I wanna see Mankind (not Cactus or Dude) vs. Kurt Angel in a hell in a cell match!

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 07:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Bret Hart Vs. Ric Flair
Old 21 Jul 2003, 08:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
Sekken yatsu's haka

Ayumi is on a distinguished road

I would very much like to see a Goldberg versus Brock Lesnar match up.I would not consider the match to be of a technically excellent standard but one would assume that there would be good build up, essentially swaying back and forth so as not to give away who would come out as the victor.But in knowing the way in which the WWE work they would probably not like a traditional clean pin ending so as not to dent the ego's of either man.The WWE have groomed these two as a benchmark for up and coming talent.Both of these men cannot be considered jobber's because of their winning streaks, so the outcome would be hard to predict and would make for a large fanbase interest of old WCW fans and new age WWE fans getting behind most likely both men.

I would also like to see Stone Cold Steve Austin take on Brock Lesnar, this will most likely not happen now but I always wanted to see this because Lesnar's creative has built him up as an unstoppable force, mesh that with the toughest s.o.b in the company and you have a much needed ratings spark and interest raised from casual and faithful fans alike.Being a big Steve Austin fan though I would like to see him get a clean victory over Lesnar, Lesnar still has many years left in the company and Stone Cold has come from nothing to the top of the industry.Legend is a good word to describe Steve and so I feel that he would be deserving of a victory.

I would also like to see Supafly Jimmy Snuka go at it with Kurt Angle, I was and still am a big fan of Snuka and I believe that these two men could put on one excellent mat arrangement.Perhaps not the caliber of a Benoit and Angle match but add to the mix Supafly's ariel ability and you have one fantastic prospect on your hands.

There are more but those would be my main interests.

Izuku kese a hiroimono take ketsu kan kekki se?

Ayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 11:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
Jobber

Premier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
RVD vs. Eddie
They had that match on Raw one night about a year and half ago. It was a ladder match, and I'm telling you it was the best WWE match I've ever seen.

Also would like to see Rey Rey vs. Ultimo, but I think this might actually happen pretty soon. I'd also like to see Hogan vs. Mr America, not for the wrestling, but just to see if the WWE could pull it off and make it believable. I also agree witht the Lesnar vs. Batista and Lesnar vs. Golberg. BTW, Batista was weighing in at 313 lbs. before he left, not 275... for some reason, I really pay attention when they announce their weights.
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote