ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

angle.vs.lesnar.vs.big show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jul 2003, 09:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
i'll beat your ass

people's champ is on a distinguished road
Exclamation angle.vs.lesnar.vs.big show

who is going to win the triple threat match for the wwe champion at vengeance??????
people's champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2003, 09:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

i think angle will come out on top so they can build up a good solid storyline for summerslam (brock vs. kurt II)
Old 19 Jul 2003, 12:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Yep brock vs Kurt with i'd say kurt going heel as heyman is supposed to be making his return around summerslam.
Old 19 Jul 2003, 02:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i agree
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2003, 03:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Hmm...I say Brock pins the Big Show,Then Angle can say that brock never beat him,leading into Angle vs. Brock 2 at summerslam...
Old 19 Jul 2003, 04:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Brocks gonna keep the gold.
Old 19 Jul 2003, 04:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^I have a feeling Angle will beat him at SS though..
Old 21 Jul 2003, 12:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Brock wins. But it's gonna be cool to see the tension between angle and brock. I think angle will pin brock later on in a rematch down the line.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 05:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

either way..Shows gonna be pinned at Vengeance..
Old 21 Jul 2003, 05:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

big show wins.....
Old 21 Jul 2003, 05:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^Really?..Why do you think that?
Old 21 Jul 2003, 05:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

i think that the WWE is going to realize how much of an asset show has been to smackdown recently...(he is one of the only reasons i still watch) and reward him with it....
Old 21 Jul 2003, 05:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I'm going to have to disagree with you...Brock vs. Angle is going to happen at SS...So Brock or angle will walk out with the gold..But show has been improving..
Old 21 Jul 2003, 06:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sekken yatsu's haka

Ayumi is on a distinguished road

I see Brock keeping the title and Angle retrieving it from him at summerSlam, that event is time for change and two new champions woud help mould a create a difference maker.Fans have never bought Big show as a champion because in the past he has always in the end been made look clumsy, he may be more viable now with his recent improvements but the second biggest pay per view of the year demands a good headliner and this time they will attempt to make two.Another WrestleMania style confrontation is the way I think this will go.

Izuku kese a hiroimono take ketsu kan kekki se?

Ayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2003, 06:33 PM   #15 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

The main event for Vengance has already been spolied since there's rumors going around that Brock will face Angle in a stipulation match at Summerslam so Big show is not winning, I would like to see him get the gold but it aint happening. I predict this match to be match of the year material, expect a well scripted triple threat match with alot of finishers ending with Brock pinning Big show. Angle will beat Brock at Summerslam, hopefully im wrong but the WWE's so predictable these day's.