ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Important Message - My current condition
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jul 2003, 04:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of
Post Important Message - My current condition

Greetings, my young friends.

I know you all must have been very worried about your favorite RAW Commentator, and that's why I thought I should wheel myself over to the 'ole computer and inform you faithful WWE Fans on how I'm doing.

First of all, I wanted to let you all know that even though my backside looks like a charred piece of my Sooner Strip Steak, I do not want you all to hate Kane for setting me on fire. He is a confused, tormented soul. He went through some extremely trying times as a child and as of late. Such stress would drive anyone to commit such an act. Thus, I do not hate The Big Red Machine.

Furthermore, due to the sweet, cooling ingredients in my homemade BBQ sauce, my burns are expected to heal up within two weeks or so. I sincerely hope you young, sexy bucks can manage to enjoy RAW without me until then.

Now, once again, I'd like to encourage you all to purchase my cookbook and a bottle of my homemade BBQ sauce:

Order within the next 30 minutes and you'll receive a free bottle of my special BBQ sauce with an all-new ingredient. It's a strange smelling white substance I found in Triple H's jock-strap a while back. What it is, I have no idea. But bye-golly, I gotta tell ya: It tastes like heaven.
Old 18 Jul 2003, 05:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO, even though I found this guy stupid as hell when he first posted, I find him hilarious now. LMFAO That is some funny ass shit
Old 18 Jul 2003, 05:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Please kill him!

Old 18 Jul 2003, 07:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
i'll beat your ass

people's champ is on a distinguished road

jajajajajajaja ok thats enough
Old 18 Jul 2003, 07:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

lol.....the bad thing is, is that it seems like something JR would say
Old 18 Jul 2003, 07:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Kill him anyways.

Old 18 Jul 2003, 07:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

yeah agreed..... lets slice him open and sacrifice him to the Red Dragon
Old 18 Jul 2003, 07:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I just want his spleen

Old 18 Jul 2003, 09:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ma$tA P.I.M.P.

BigPimp is on a distinguished road

^ lol u dirty people.

*>>> MoD!Vat!oNaL P.!.M.P. <<<*
Old 18 Jul 2003, 10:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Infamous
LMFAO, even though I found this guy stupid as hell when he first posted, I find him hilarious now. LMFAO That is some funny ass shit
lol I agree. I was laughing pretty hard when I was reading that.
Old 18 Jul 2003, 11:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Can I still have his spleen?

Old 19 Jul 2003, 01:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

This guy is mental..but he's funny nonetheless..
Old 19 Jul 2003, 01:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

no he's not on either account

Old 19 Jul 2003, 02:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'm closing this...
Closed Thread