ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

You fans are talking crap

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2002, 07:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez
Default You fans are talking crap

You guys/gals always say : this could be better , this is shit , crappy storyline , weak gimmick , only fuckin negative things . Then I want to ask you : why the hell are you still watching wrestling ? Damn , if you hate WWE so much for what they do now , then quit watching it and if not , start talking about the positive things in wrestling and stop complaining !
Old 16 Sep 2002, 07:12 PM   #2 (permalink)

fans have the right to get mad, and if thats the case, you have no right getting mad, at us gettint mad. i think im a keep complaining if its ok with you, and the wwe needs to stop complaining about us complainig to, as long as the complainers are watching he still gets ratings
Old 16 Sep 2002, 07:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

good points starscream.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 06:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
'tin Man

as customers we have the right to complain. also i only watch mainly n ffwd, and every episode frusrates me with things that any damn fool could see was bollocks.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Quote:
i think im a keep complaining if its ok with you, and the wwe needs to stop complaining about us complainig to, as long as the complainers are watching he still gets ratings
See , thats the point I dont get : Why are you still watching it when all you can do is complaining ?
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:09 AM   #6 (permalink)

cause i like to complain aiiggghhhtttt
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
'tin Man

Quote:
Originally posted by LunarNight
cause i like to complain aiiggghhhtttt
you are like gary oldman in true romance!

i personally like the stuff i dont complain about. apart from a few shit resslers and storylines, wwf is fun.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 10:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

K dogs girl = PWF's own version of TIMY

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 10:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256

Quote:
Originally posted by K-DogsGirl

See , thats the point I dont get : Why are you still watching it when all you can do is complaining ?
It's so simple...

all the guys around here... they truly love wrestling inside...

but they don't have the patience to wait to have a better show... they just want a quick fix... well guys, it takes time... remember when WWE was down low and WCW way high? WWE were patience and came out like winners... and then WCW did what? they panic and was changing angles all the time... they wanted a quick fix! And you guys think it's the solution? please...

K-DogsGirl has a point... you can say we are the ratings... what about our freedom of speech... blah blah blah... Complaining will get you nowhere! Be happy with the product right now! and remember the 80s when it always Superstar vs Jobber during week shows! hehehe
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 10:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: You fans are talking crap

Quote:
Originally posted by K-DogsGirl
You guys/gals always say : this could be better , this is shit , crappy storyline , weak gimmick , only fuckin negative things . Then I want to ask you : why the hell are you still watching wrestling ? Damn , if you hate WWE so much for what they do now , then quit watching it and if not , start talking about the positive things in wrestling and stop complaining !
Well its simple why people complain: They pay the wrestlers salaries.

The same way you would complain when you sports team doesn't do well.

Shit I live and die for the sox but they piss me off sometimes, i complain about what they need to do, to better the team, but i go to their games and support the team 100%.....I think its pretty senseless to ignore a problem, and when people see one they will say something, If not then nothin wil ever change

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 11:03 AM   #11 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road
Default we have to speak up!

If we don't say anything about how shitty the product is, the WWE will think everything's just fine and continue to crank out bad storylines or other bad ideas. That locker room talk only goes so far. The fans want their money's worth and if that includes complaining, oh well!
SpiritK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 12:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Shit I live and die for the sox but they piss me off sometimes, i complain about what they need to do, to better the team, but i go to their games and support the team 100%.....I think its pretty senseless to ignore a problem, and when people see one they will say something, If not then nothin wil ever change
Dude you still go to Sox games? Are you nuts? They've sucked so bad for the longest time. I know that being a fair-weather fan isn't liked, but if the Sox start loosing money big time they're going to try to listen to complaints and improve. And I agree with the originator of this post, if you still watch, and complain, it means one thing to Vincent K. Mcmahon, that you're still watching. If you're really upset with the product boycot it. Then try something constructive like writing the WWE and telling them that if they want better ratings, they need better writers. This continual, never-ending whining on internet message boards by posters really does nothing to solve the problem and never will.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 12:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick

Dude you still go to Sox games? Are you nuts? They've sucked so bad for the longest time. I know that being a fair-weather fan isn't liked, but if the Sox start loosing money big time they're going to try to listen to complaints and improve. And I agree with the originator of this post, if you still watch, and complain, it means one thing to Vincent K. Mcmahon, that you're still watching. If you're really upset with the product boycot it. Then try something constructive like writing the WWE and telling them that if they want better ratings, they need better writers. This continual, never-ending whining on internet message boards by posters really does nothing to solve the problem and never will.
Hey man I love my BoSox, and I not one of those people who just likes a team beacuse of their winning record.....Hey bottom line people can bitch if they want, its not hurting anyone and its their right, if shit is shown on TV then expect a shitty responce from the viewers.

I really don't watch raw, pretty much NWA and SD, and soon to be XPW (the next EC'Dub)

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 12:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
I really don't watch raw, pretty much NWA and SD, and soon to be XPW (the next EC'Dub)
I haven't heard any word on the "XPW", you care to elaborate?
Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Well , try to write about some of the positive things in WWE . I know , there are some . We wont help WWE out by complainig , we can only help them by making suggestions and also by telling them , what they do right (or they will also screw it off) !