ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Gowen Vs. Mcmahon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jul 2003, 07:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default Gowen Vs. Mcmahon

just out of curiosity.... does any one give a shit about the gowen vs. mcmahon match at vengence

i sure dont...sure gowen is a crippled little fuck and he can still wrestle....ok thats cool...but if mcmahon was able to give austin a run for his money so many times....as if gowen would even have a chance.
Old 17 Jul 2003, 08:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Nope not really. I saw him in nwa tna a few times and to see him whipped into the ropes and hop across and back just took the reality of wrestling away. I don't care for this match, let alone most of the ppv.
Old 18 Jul 2003, 03:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I think it looks like the only bad match for Vengeance,pretty worthless
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2003, 10:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't know. I remember the Vince vs Shane match at WM a couple years ago didn't look so hot on paper, but they were able to put on a good match and tell a good story. I don't think it's going to be a great wrestling match, but that doesn't mean they can't get the match over as part of the story and a good match on the card. I'm not really excited about it, but I think there's a possibility it will come off as an entertaining match at any rate.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2003, 01:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^ex is right, lets not knock this match till it happens..
Old 18 Jul 2003, 01:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^agreed
Old 18 Jul 2003, 02:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer

no.....see i knew shane mcmahon has some mad skill..... so i anticipated the match

Quads cant wrestle.....so this match will suck....and if its good ill come back here a personnelly make my self a Zack Gowen is my favourite wrestler banner
Old 18 Jul 2003, 03:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

shane has skills, but i guess most of you haven't seen him in an actual one on one match, wait until you do it's quite pathetic and i'm someone who can find something enjoyable about most matches or wrestlers.
Old 18 Jul 2003, 07:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
i'll beat your ass

people's champ is on a distinguished road

this match looks kinda good
Old 18 Jul 2003, 07:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Quote:
Originally posted by Drk~ngl
shane has skills, but i guess most of you haven't seen him in an actual one on one match, wait until you do it's quite pathetic and i'm someone who can find something enjoyable about most matches or wrestlers.

i dont know man..... ive seen most of his WWE matches and there aint nothin else like them.....he always does something crazy....

except for the matches where he teamed up with the mean street posse..... those sucked
Old 19 Jul 2003, 01:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Gowens an amputee not a quad.
Old 19 Jul 2003, 01:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

WPG I wasn't talking about shane, I was talking about zach's matches.
Old 19 Jul 2003, 03:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

It's kinda stupid, this whole thing. How does Zach even stand a chance? He's vs. McMahon, who has always pretty much found a way to screw everyone hes ever had a match w/. I'm not even gonna bother watchin this match. I mean the WWE is really pulling our leg here. Zach Gowen isnt even a wrestler. He cant go off the ropes, he cant do any moves beside a dropkick and a moonsault, and he's so fricken light that spanky could throw him around. I'm not gonna watch.
Old 19 Jul 2003, 06:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Quote:
Originally posted by Drk~ngl
WPG I wasn't talking about shane, I was talking about zach's matches.
oops....my bad
Old 19 Jul 2003, 07:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Yeah you're bad *points to mean street posse match room* you're now confined to 24 hours of those matches!