ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

I Know What You're Trying To Do.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jul 2003, 08:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Arrow I Know What You're Trying To Do.....

How stupid do you think I am?I know as soon as I walk outta here,you're gonna make fun of me and laugh your ass off!! I tried to warn you...grrr....DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!!!

And the question is,how long Kane wanna say,"DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!! I mean,I know that shows that he's having some kind of problem in the head that makes him an unstoppable monster and will destory anything that comes on his way.But on the other angle,it looks kind of hilarious.Don't you think?And how long the WWE's gonna put Kane on top?I hope they won't spoil anything,coz all I can see now is they're going pretty good with it.I just don't want them to spoil anything or make Kane a clown again,hope he stays as an unstoppable monster.So what do you think or expect from KANE next?I would like to see him as the WWE Heavyweight Champion.And one more thing I like from kANE now is that he has a bit of the dead man gimmick.And whenever he comes,the crowds go silent.He must be pushed and pushed to the very TOP!!

And one more simple question.What do you expect from The UnderTaker for now?

Last edited by Sasquatch; 17 Jul 2003 at 08:49 AM.
Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2003, 09:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

i dont expect him to be the champ

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2003, 11:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

well, unfortunatly, I can only see this going on for another month or so before he get's shuffled back. I don't know if every show can have such a big role for him. I'd like him to really go to SD. He's not going to the top on RAW, although I do have to admit, they're making him a lot more interesting. But at the expense of making the fans look like fucking morons. It wasn't that long ago Kane was running around saying things like "Kanenites" and hulking it up with hogan and edge or whatever. At least they did the right thing in making him a mean mother fucker again and being unstopable and all. But I don't really know where it's going to go because he's not even in a fued with anybody. What the hell is he supposed to do???

And welcome back phenom

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2003, 04:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^^ Kane is fueding with RVD wich def wont put him in a belt shot.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2003, 07:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

And here goes kanes 2000000 push. Meh what a waste when lance storm is being buried for no reason.
Old 17 Jul 2003, 08:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

fuck .... i hate kane..... He has a little bit of talent, but the WWE has messed with his gimmick so much that it dont even matter anymore man.... they should just cut there losses pay off his contract an can him
Old 17 Jul 2003, 08:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

You were always a fav of mine, i'm going to miss your posts WGJ.
Old 20 Jul 2003, 05:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Kane better not lose to RVD,if he does....nah he won't.And he better gets his way to the fucking title,if not....AHH JUST QUIT KANE!!...umm..maybe his gimmick won't suit to be a champ?Ah,I just hope they won't spoil anything coz they're going good for now.

Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote