ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWF Brawl 4 All

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jul 2003, 08:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default WWF Brawl 4 All

about 6 years ago the WWF had a brawl for all tournoment.... which pitted wrestlers in the back against each other in shoot fights for the world to see.... Bart Gunn won the tournoment

In my own opinion this brawl for all is one of the greatest things i have ever seen on WWF television

now my question is, should the WWE have a new brawl for all tournoment

would it not be nice to see who is really tougher than who.....would in not be nice to see if guys like the undertaker are really a tough as they say they are, or if someone like spike dudley could take him down?

I would love to see this.....maybe raw could have like one brawl for all match a week....then we see who the real athletes are...

but thats just my opinion...you also got to keep in mind that with the last tournoment there were alot of injuries....and if another tournoment happpend it could possibly plauge the WWE....

so what i wanna know is what you think?
Old 16 Jul 2003, 09:51 PM   #2 (permalink)

sitdownstandup7 is on a distinguished road

i remember that was a really great tournament, i totally agree with you. it would be wicked cool to see a boxing match between the superstars on either side. i don't see why the wwe didn't keep it up.
sitdownstandup7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2003, 09:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

it could be a newer version of the hardcore division
Old 16 Jul 2003, 11:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Premier is on a distinguished road

They probably figure they're dropping too much cash to let their assets depreciate that quickly (even though human assets aren't valued on a balance sheet). In other words, if someone gets hurt, it probably wouldn't be worth it to the company for the slight increase in ratings it would pull in.
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2003, 12:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^you're right,It's just too much of a risk for someone to get hurt...although I enjoyed watching it the first time...
Old 17 Jul 2003, 12:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

It would be very cool to see but I don't think they would take the risk of somone getting seriously injured
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2003, 09:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer

so okay....injury obviously plays a huge factor on the minds of you guys, so what if the WWE started using wrestlers and people from outside of the company....

you know a couple of guys from OVW a couple of guy from nebraska...... and every once in a while a few unpopular WWE "superstars"

that way none of the big money draws like HHH and Kurt Angle get hurt
Old 18 Jul 2003, 06:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Boxing is on pay per view....... WATCH IT THERE DUMB ASSES.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2003, 09:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Getting injured is the least of their worries.

Anyone remember what happened to Dr. Death when he got KO'd in the Brawl for All?

His WWF career, which had just begun, had already tanked.

Why? Because the WWF was building him up as a legit tough guy. Him getting his ass knocked out in a real fight proved to the fans he wasn't all he was cracked up to be.

Same with Bart Gunn at Wrestlemania 15. After getting kracker-slapped by Butterbean, WWF just didn't have any plans for a wannabe boxer who can't cut the mustard.

Not only are wrestlers physical well-being severely placed in jeopardy, but their reputation is as well.

Thus, the brawl for all is a curse and a very bad idea.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2003, 09:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sick in the head

tru nuff man.......
Old 18 Jul 2003, 11:39 AM   #11 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

i say go for it what the hell i think this would bring ratings off da roof and yes maybe some of the top cards could be fucking pussies but theu gotta take a chanse
remember they took a chanse makin rock hhh and austin remember
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2003, 12:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Rock and Austin made themselves. HHH has been through midcard hell and back, and still stayed with the company, and he's not a very big gamble as a character anyway, but I digress...

Quote:
Originally posted by WAYNE CAMPBELL
Getting injured is the least of their worries.

Anyone remember what happened to Dr. Death when he got KO'd in the Brawl for All?

His WWF career, which had just begun, had already tanked.

Why? Because the WWF was building him up as a legit tough guy. Him getting his ass knocked out in a real fight proved to the fans he wasn't all he was cracked up to be.

Same with Bart Gunn at Wrestlemania 15. After getting kracker-slapped by Butterbean, WWF just didn't have any plans for a wannabe boxer who can't cut the mustard.

Not only are wrestlers physical well-being severely placed in jeopardy, but their reputation is as well.

Thus, the brawl for all is a curse and a very bad idea.
Exactly. This isn't UFC or boxing, this is WWE as in entertainment. Watching a bunch of guys through their gimmicks out the window for one match can completely ruin their careers. It's not about getting the ratings up for one show, it's about building stars that can carry the company for years ahead.

Now given this, the little APA bar brawl looks like a much better alternative. It gets a bunch of guys together, let's them make a mess and beat down on each other, without sacrificing their character's or loosing their gimmicks.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2003, 03:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sick in the head

yeah im looking forward to the APA bar brawl.....i really hope it some way going to respark and jumpstart the hardcore division....i really miss that stuff