ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

If You Had A Chance To Become A Wrestler Who Would You Like To Wrestle With??????????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jul 2003, 07:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
i'll beat your ass

people's champ is on a distinguished road
naughty If You Had A Chance To Become A Wrestler Who Would You Like To Wrestle With??????????

IF I HAD A CHANCE I'LL LOVE TO FIGHT THE ROCK & UNDERTAKER
WHAT ABOUT YOU?????
people's champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2003, 08:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

I would give my life to put on a hardcore match with tommy dreamer or raven
Old 16 Jul 2003, 08:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Seriously? Victoria... Ooooh yeeaah!
Old 16 Jul 2003, 08:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Trish or Torrie, show those bitches how it's done lol
Old 16 Jul 2003, 08:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Hummm lets see it's so hard for me to chose ummm Taker,lol bet you thought I'd say someone else,lol but really he can take me on a ride any day of the week!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2003, 09:46 PM   #6 (permalink)

sitdownstandup7 is on a distinguished road

i would like to be in a wrestling match with rhyno, chris benoit, sean o'haire, ric flair or randy orton. that would be kick ass.

Last edited by sitdownstandup7; 16 Jul 2003 at 09:48 PM.
sitdownstandup7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2003, 12:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Stacy Keibler

Seriously though I'd love to be in a match with Kurt Angle
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2003, 12:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^ I second wrestling stacy,I'd like to have a match with Brock...
Old 17 Jul 2003, 07:36 AM   #9 (permalink)

benoitrulez is on a distinguished road

id love to face angle, kane, taker, hhh, jericho or my personal idol hbk. or be a special guest ref in a bra and panty match between torrie,steph,trish,stacy and sable. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how good life wud b.lol
benoitrulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2003, 09:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

id wrestle trish stacy torrie and victoria in a handi cap match, heh heh heh, im such perv!,

serousely id like to fight hhh and hogan, id kick hhh, in his bad leg and then id stomp him to death as he flailed on the floor, then id do the "'tin Man's skinny shimmy" and bounce off the ropes before dropping my bony arse on him in a deadly move know only as the "jimmy jam"

id d a worked match with hogan, and when he hulked up, i'd let him no-sell my offence, but when he did the "yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou" point, i'd kick him in his pehistoric bollocks, and drop him with the 'tin Opener.

Then id set jim ross on fire just for fun, and have a bacardi breezer drink up in the ring. then id hallenge kevin nash to a match, and waith for im to break his leg on the ay to the ring.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2003, 10:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

i wouldd fight victoria

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2003, 11:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

um , stacey keibler.

yep, stacey keibler.
my finisher would be the inverted ***** driver.
Old 17 Jul 2003, 12:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

Steven Richards
due to the fact that im a PSYCHO in a fight and hes a PSYCHO all year round.

Or Randy Ortan,HHH and Ric Flair
i would love to shut them up
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2003, 03:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

i'd like to wrestle crhis benoit. I'd pull the cross-face out on him.
Old 17 Jul 2003, 04:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

The rock he can lay the smackdown on me all he wants
but i'd fight Victoria