ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

wwe in need of some new crazy outlandish characters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2002, 04:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
beaverpatrol

Default wwe in need of some new crazy outlandish characters

i can remember watching the old awa back when i was a kid, man did they have some characters, it really kept our intrest. i can remember one character who was this totally crazy wild man who couldnt talk and would just stand there and foam at the mouth, hold his hand out and make some weird sound. his manager did all the talking. i remember another guy who was so wild that they had guys with cattle prods follow him everywhere so he wouldnt go crazy on the crowd. lol

what im saying is that it would be cool to see some new characters like that move into the wwe. every character in the wwe just seems to be the same ole type of character.

what kinda weird character would you dream up?
Old 17 Sep 2002, 06:54 AM   #2 (permalink)

a bruce lee mother fucker, not the fag rico, but some mother fucker who comes out and dont talk, just straight up kick a mother fucker in the head, then say some shit like "nigga i got you, put a fork in yo gay ass, you done pussy" then people be like, yeah thats my nigga, i knew that mother fucker in preschool. then he be like, nigga i dont know you, go that way. 2 pac rest in peace, rip big, and im out.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
'tin Man

r u trying to be like ali g? good idea, man, a proper nutter would be cool.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:05 AM   #4 (permalink)

wiat is ali g that nigga with that magik wand, if not i dont know the mother fucker
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
'tin Man

ali g is a white guy who pretends to be a white guy pretending to be a black guy, but some say he is racist cos hes a white guy pretendin to be a black guy like you.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 09:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Don't pay attention to LunarNight 'Tin Man he's kinda lost it.

It would be great to see Someone Like Abdulah the Butcher back in the ring. o talk just straight ass kicking.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 10:06 AM   #7 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid
Default Agreed

If the WWE wants to get back to basics they have to get back to what made them successful...createing interesting over the top characters. Aspects of the 80's style can be seen in todays market... so I have an idea recreate Demolition. Alow slip Knot to musicaly render the intro for 2002 give them a dark look but don't just put them in black leather and spikey gear change things up just a little... but keep the idea of the Axe executioner masks and build around that.
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 02:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

does anybody rember the genius.........he was great i remember when he used to team with mr.perfect.....it was great

they need just some more straight up gimmicks like razor ramon or the head shrinkers and stuff like that
Old 17 Sep 2002, 02:49 PM   #9 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by winnipegjuggalo

they need just some more straight up gimmicks like razor ramon or the head shrinkers and stuff like that [/B]
... Sounds like someone watched the gimmick battle royal at X-7. Vince was trying to get away from the gimmick thing when he turned WWE into "Attitude", and I don't think something like that would fly today. Kurt Angle vs. Adam Bomb? As the stomach turns!

...Although I did watch Jerry Lawler defeat Doink and Dink, Pink & Wink one time and it was pretty funny.

HECK... WHY DON'T THEY BRING BACK THE MIDGETS?!?!
SpiritK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 04:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default wwe in need of some new crazy outlandish characters

Well if you want some crazy new characters i would say we have already found them they are called the ISLAND BOYZ...
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The genuis was FUNNY.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 08:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Brock Lesnar #1
The genuis was FUNNY.
Agreed! Him and his lame-ass rhymes....which were fairly funny..
Old 18 Sep 2002, 07:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Icon is on a distinguished road

i think they do need some straight up ass kicking charaters.
like kane used to be, at the start, he just destroved the locker room until taker would face him.

they need some one who doesn't say much just kicks ass then leaves, get the manager to speak
The Icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:46 AM   #14 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road

"they need some one who doesn't say much just kicks ass then leaves, get the manager to speak"

You just described Brock Lesnar, the current "real" champion.
SpiritK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 04:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mexican Hardcore Legend

Mr Taco is on a distinguished road

I don't know why, but I'd like a really evil, sadistic female wrestler in WWE. You know, like a dominatrix, dressed in latex with a leather mask and what have you, equipped with a leather whip and who enjoys dishing out some pain. Not just to other female wrestlers though, but male once as well. Now THAT I would like. She could enter the ring, spank Molly up real good and take the title. Bring some class back to the Women's, as if there ever was any. Really stir things up. Hell, they've had lesbians already, why not a dominatrix? Someone who's really badassed and hardcore and really beats the crap out of people, not just someone who's semi-sadistic.
Mr Taco is offline   Reply With Quote