ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Signs, Signs everywhere are signs......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jul 2003, 11:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Signs, Signs everywhere are signs......

OK I havent it seen it mentioned.....maybe cause he doesnt post here as much as PW, but I saw TigOBitties sign last night. At least Im pretty sure it was him. Anyways this is the official sign thread. Im going to SmackDown next week in Central Ca so maybe this well help me.

1.Who's signs have you seen on TV?
2.Whats your favvorite signs youve seen on TV lately?
3.What are some of your sign Ideas?

1.Ive seen Marbles "PWF SUCKS" Sign.......at WM and TigObitties yesterday.
2."RAW SPOILER - HHH Wins!!!"
3. "GOT KOOL-AID?" "GET THE F BACK IN!!!"

On another note....SCSA new shirt Rocks. FUCK FEAR.....DRINK BEER

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2003, 11:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Reign of Fire

Dafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant future

KAM just get a picture of a Kool Aid guy in your sign and say "KAM-PWF". I'll look for ya. Where are going to sit? Make sure you use those bright flouresent papers.
Old 15 Jul 2003, 11:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Ill be sitting somewhere in the vecinity behind Cole and Taz.....about 5 rows back. But not directly behind them....More behind where the spanish guys would be.......He Cabo.....you live in OAK Town....you shoulda drove down to Fresno for Smackdown. Is Yoda or Sam going?

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2003, 12:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
Reign of Fire

Dafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by Incredible KAM
Ill be sitting somewhere in the vecinity behind Cole and Taz.....about 5 rows back. But not directly behind them....More behind where the spanish guys would be.......He Cabo.....you live in OAK Town....you shoulda drove down to Fresno for Smackdown. Is Yoda or Sam going?
I don't know if Yoda or Sam are going to Smackdown. Sam gotta take care of biz at home. I'm not going to Fresno ...its to far. I went to the Oakland Arena for the Smackdown house show recently in June and it was great. I swear I saw a guy that looks like you and with a kid. I was going to ask him if you are the infamous KAM but i said to myself...nah. I would've sounded stupid. Hey but anywho..... I'll look for ya in Smackdown. Just make sure you use flourescent light green paper and make it big. Paste the Kool Aid guy and just say "KAM is in the HOUSE." I'm going to tape it. And if I see ya.....I'll let every one know I saw ya.

Last edited by Dafisherman; 16 Jul 2003 at 12:33 AM.
Dafisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2003, 01:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

At Wrestlemania, I also got on camera with an "I LOVE SODAGIRL" sign and an "I SCREW CHICKENS" sign. But you have to be paying close attention to the section I'm sitting in to notice me.

I'm also going to RAW on August 4th, and I GUARNTEE, if you see me on camera, you will SMELL WHAT THE PWF ROCK IS BLAZING!!!

Oh yeah.....PWF STILL Sucks!!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2003, 03:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The funniest sign I've seen is "Raw Spoiler,HHH Wins",it's true thouhgh,also another funny one I saw last night was "I'm laughing at you Kane"

KAM you should hold up a sign that says "A-Train's long lost brother" and have an arrow pointing down to you
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2003, 05:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

bring back bastion

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote