ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

See....this is why I don't post in here much...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jul 2003, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Wink See....this is why I don't post in here much...

OMG did anyone see on Heat when Steven Richards and Sylvan Granier sp kissed it was SOOO hot
Old 13 Jul 2003, 07:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

WHAT????!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

LUCKY WE DON'T GET HEAT IN AUSTRALIA...
Old 13 Jul 2003, 07:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

hmmm....ok.
Old 13 Jul 2003, 08:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
err

steven Richards is gay
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2003, 10:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Re: See....this is why I don't post in here much...

Quote:
Originally posted by ILove Christian
OMG did anyone see on Heat when Steven Richards and Sylvan Granier sp kissed it was SOOO hot
You are too cute for your own good
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2003, 12:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
~Sweetest Sin~

Shannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Shannon Send a message via AIM to Shannon Send a message via Yahoo to Shannon

I like when Sylvan Granier & Rene Dupree kiss, now that's hot..lol..Steven Richards is just plain ugly, lol

<CaNaDiAnBaDaSs>
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2003, 01:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

ugh, I don't want to think about any of them kissing.

Now when Sable and Torrie were kissing, now that was hot.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2003, 03:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

To bad we no longer have Right to Scensor

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2003, 03:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

Steven Richards should be fired. Why do they think he's so special? La Resioutance kissing each other, good god almighty. I don't care if it's on the cheek, yuck.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2003, 05:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Quiet you....

Johnny Canuck is on a distinguished road

I find it somewhat humerous to see people's collective responses to what most people should realize is a culturally accepted practice in countless countries across the globe.
Johnny Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2003, 05:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

meh, it's just cuz they're boys
Old 15 Jul 2003, 05:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

If there was lip on lip action then yuck, but if not it's no big deal
Old 16 Jul 2003, 11:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Carnal IQ
I find it somewhat humerous to see people's collective responses to what most people should realize is a culturally accepted practice in countless countries across the globe.
pft, don't act like you got some moral high ground. Culturally accepted practices include a good number of things I'm sure you'd find offensive. Nobody in here is screaming bloody murder over what these guys do or did and you want to condone my posters over it. So step off your high horse and quit pretending you're some god given authority on what ppl want to see and what they find acceptable.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Jul 2003, 12:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

^^^woah
Old 16 Jul 2003, 02:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^ I'm a mean person. Is that what "woah" means?

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!