ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

wwe vs. ultimative fight(ufc)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jul 2003, 03:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

walent-kane is on a distinguished road
Default wwe vs. ultimative fight(ufc)

hwo is the beter wwe guys or ufc guys?
walent-kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2003, 07:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Well umm...they don't do the same thing,so how can I judge who's better?.....If you're talking about which one I'd rather watch,I'd say WWE...
Old 14 Jul 2003, 03:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

WWE should sign H20..............Ive been saying this for years.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2003, 05:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^They released him a while ago I belive....He tagged with lesnar in a dark match once.......
Old 14 Jul 2003, 07:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I usually find UFC stuff boring. It always seems to be who can get the better hold and get a quick tap out. It's not very entertaining, prolly cuz it's real. Some of the guys have a little personality though. I haven't seen it for a while though. I thought the guy who beat down Shamrock was getting a deal with some fed though, but I can't remember any of that either.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2003, 03:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude

Who would win in a real fight?! Hands down guys like Chuck Liddel, Frank Mir or Tito Ortiz would school the guys in WWE. I mean sure with his size and amateur wrestling background, Lesnar could probably hold his own in the octagon but the guys in UFC would own.

Of course you'll never actually see any of this stuff because the guys in UWF refuse to put their fate in the hands of Vince McMahon for a fake match... and the guys in WWE would refuse to do a shoot fight.

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2003, 06:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

id rather watch the fake stuff, i find real fighting is too blink-and-you-miss-it.

sometimes you see guy knocked out in boxing and the hands and reations are so quick you dont even see the quick punch connect. i guess im completely conditioned to watching wwe style overselling

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2003, 02:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I think That was Tito Oritz who beat Shamrock,Exo..
Old 16 Jul 2003, 06:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
i'll beat your ass

people's champ is on a distinguished road

ufc is kind of boring to watch so i'd prefer wwe
Old 16 Jul 2003, 07:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

I have always been a UFC fan because I like the idea of two heavly conditioned athletes walking into a cage and giving it there all to survive

I like the WWE because I like the Idea of a whole staff of people entertaining crowds by doing things that you would never see in the UFC

to ask me to choose which i like more is unfair, they are to completly different things
Old 17 Jul 2003, 12:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I've never watched UFC but I know of some guys that are in there like Ken Shamrock(who lives in the same city as me),and Tank Abbot.

I personally would love to see Shamrock back in the WWE,I thought he kicked ass,especially when he was in his zone.His Lion's Den is in Chula Vista,San Diego,kind of close to me.I may go there sometime.

As for the topic at hand,I chose WWE....
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2003, 06:41 AM   #12 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

Quote:
Who would win in a real fight?! Hands down guys like Chuck Liddel, Frank Mir or Tito Ortiz would school the guys in WWE. I mean sure with his size and amateur wrestling background, Lesnar could probably hold his own in the octagon but the guys in UFC would own.
I'd add Kurt Angle to the list.
In a sport where the application of submission holds is so important you have to believe an Olympic Gold medal winning amateur wrestler would be quite proficient.

Last edited by Gotenks; 17 Jul 2003 at 06:43 AM.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2003, 07:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

ange has a bad neck and is FAR from fighting condition.

boxers and ultimate fightersdnt fight as often as wrestlers work. but wrestlers are constantly dealing with all sorts of neck/knee/back troubles.

but noone can say who would win a real fight, just one eyepoke/throa thrust/ball shot could be enough fo spike dudley to kill brock lesnar.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2003, 11:18 AM   #14 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally posted by 'tin Man
ange has a bad neck and is FAR from fighting condition.

boxers and ultimate fightersdnt fight as often as wrestlers work. but wrestlers are constantly dealing with all sorts of neck/knee/back troubles.

but noone can say who would win a real fight, just one eyepoke/throa thrust/ball shot could be enough fo spike dudley to kill brock lesnar.
I was including time to prepare in my analysis.
So that Kurt would be able to reach as close to peak condition as possible after the neck surgery/injuries.
Even with the neck injury I still think given time to prepare Kurt would be able to hold his own.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote