ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

*News* Reason Christian isn't the IC Champ anymore

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jul 2003, 05:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve
Default *News* Reason Christian isn't the IC Champ anymore

The following news comes from The Torch Newsletter:

- While WWE originally was a big fan of keeping the IC Title on Christian (which is why Booker did not win the belt at Bad Blood), that quickly started to crumble after the PPV last month.

- The general feeling was that Christian's recent in-ring performances were lackluster, so he wasn't the best person to try and re-establish the belt. Additionally, since Christian, a heel, was very similar to HHH as a champion, WWE felt that having two heel champions was a weak idea, since similar title defenses would be seen for both titles. WWE felt that giving a face the title will allow for more "feel-good" defenses at house shows and on RAW.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My thoughts: He was a bad choice right off the bat. Someone like Jericho would have been a better choice. He was a slacker. Good god all mighty.
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2003, 05:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

i totally agree with you
Christian was by far one of the worst wrestlers i can ever imagin with that title, but my first choice was Test, because as we are getting to a turning point in the WWE when we should see rookies prevale , Test is a young powerful competetor and i think its his time to shine
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2003, 06:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Im just glad booker finally has IC gold
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2003, 06:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

sitdownstandup7 is on a distinguished road

Putting the title on Booker was a very good idea. I was really not digging Christian as the champion. I'd much rather see something like booker and y2j or booker and test feud now.
sitdownstandup7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2003, 06:33 PM   #5 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

i think that a booker vs test fued would be preety good and entertaining
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2003, 06:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Test?! He only has two moves: A pumphandle slam and a kick. Randy Orton is better on the ring and the mic.
Old 12 Jul 2003, 06:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^damn straight. randy should have got it first up.
Old 12 Jul 2003, 07:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Way too much Test talk in this thread. Christian was a fine IC champ. He changed his entire look, had the new people's champ going on and all was well. He should have dropped it to Booker at the ppv, but what can you do?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2003, 08:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

C'mon guys Christian isn't that bad....jesus.......
Old 12 Jul 2003, 11:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Dade Draven
Test?! He only has two moves: A pumphandle slam and a kick. Randy Orton is better on the ring and the mic.

I didn't even think of Randy Orton. that would be such a good feud, the two of them are both awesome wrestlers.
Old 13 Jul 2003, 06:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

stories like this, any "real reason why..." stories, aresuch a load of shit. they are just seculation, and just because the idea sounds obviouse and sensible doesnt mean it wasnt just mae up. what a load of horse shuit.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2003, 08:15 AM   #12 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

The Rock is the reason Christian got the IC belt, remember the "pep talk" Christian gained alot of confidence from that promo, he finally seized the day and became IC champ but now there's nobody to motivate Christian and that's why his matches have been "lack luster" and he's back in the "spare/jobber/midcard" division. As for Booker T, whoopededo, he got the IC belt wow, heray, the Rock wiped his ass with that midcard title.
Old 13 Jul 2003, 01:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

He was still a bad choice. I say Jericho if any heel deserved it 'cause they won't let him go for the World Title.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2003, 01:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Booker T vs. Randy orton has great potenetial,but we'll probably see one more Booker T Christian match when Christian uses his "rematch cluase" or whatever.
Old 13 Jul 2003, 01:23 PM   #15 (permalink)

there is probably going to be a booker t vs christian rematch on RAW, but after that it's be good to see some different IC matches