ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Is Kane really a "different" wrestler?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2002, 01:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road
Arrow Is Kane really a "different" wrestler?

Can someone please tell me whether Kane is a different wrestler? I've heard that he's not only thinner, but he's shorter and doesn't have the power arsenal anymore. WWE claims it's the same guy. Any feedback would be appreciated.
SpiritK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 01:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

It's the same wrestler. Why would they bother with having a different wrestler if they weren't going to make a storyline out of it.
Anonmatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 04:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It's the same wrestler he just came off surgery so that might be the reason.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 05:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default its the same wrestler

Another thing he sounds different because of the way the new mask is. Its cut open and easier to understand him when he is talking.
The old mask was sort of muffled..
Old 16 Sep 2002, 06:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

The man under that mask is indeed Glenn Jacobs AKA isaac yankem AKA Kane....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 08:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Its the same Kane. Its just that during his time off from his injury, he hardly got the chance to work out...so hes alot smaller.

Heck he tore his bicep!! how can anyone possibly work out with in injury like that? Give the man some credit...
Old 17 Sep 2002, 01:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

ya its the same kane.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 03:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think it is the same person. My dad swears it's not.
I guess we will wait and see. *shrugz*
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 04:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
'tin Man

goodness me, i find it so strange that there have always been so many rumours about multiple resslers portraying the same guy.

first there's the rumour of 2 or 3 ultimate warriors, cos hellwig died his hair and lost some weight.

then theres 2 "real " undertakers, cos he gets older, and changes his hair and outfit.

and now people talk about 2 different kanes. anyone whos ever watched that lumbering lummox bryan adams in the ring, knows that big muscly fellas get a good few attempts at a push, regardless of resslin ability. do people relly think theres a bunch of seven foot tall muscly guys waiting inthe wings to be the understudy for a masked ressler who may just hurt themselves? wouldnt the wwe push these guys as characters themselves?