ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Women's Division

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jul 2003, 04:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default The Women's Division

I don't want smartass posts on this. I want a real talk.

Where have the improved?

What needs to be fixed and how can they do it

Should they just drop the division altogeather?
Old 12 Jul 2003, 07:12 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I have seen great improvement in trish and victoria as well as Ivory as of late but there are some that have bogged the division down a lot like nidia torrie jackie and so on they need to get rid of jackie for sure she has no talent what so ever
Old 12 Jul 2003, 08:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I think one of the only reasons women should be on the WWE roster is if a.) they are hot and b.) if they have decent in-ring ability, u know, enough to put up a half-decent match every once and a while. Personally, the only time i want them to compete is in bikini contests.
Old 12 Jul 2003, 08:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The real women's division is better than ever. I don't count Stacey or Sable or whatever other valet as part of the division. They're just eye candy. But for Trish, Jazz, Victoria, Ivory, Molly, that other girl who's name I can't remember but she used to hang with the apa all the time, the addition of Gail Kim, and a healthy Lita all on Raw makes for a very talented pool of women. They're the one's legitamizing the division.

All that worthless gravy, bikini, panties matches only serve to make them look like they can't do a thing. It gives mom's, Liberman and idiots fuel to hurl at WWE and it makes the fans look like inbred, 13 year old hicks.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2003, 07:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

the womens division is ok. but it has one limitation:

TOO FEW WORKERS

trish, jazz molly, victoria, gail kim, ivory, jackie,: thats only 7 workers, thrown in stacy and terri too and thats still only 9, and when lita comes back that will be 10.

you cant realy have much of a division going with only 10 wrestlers, male or female. It leads to the women having little room for booking matches, plus the only women who are over are vic and jazz ans heels and trish who is a face. So evey feud has to erevolve around one of those 3. They are trying with gail kim but i dont see her really getting over, she has a funny nose.

The fact is that promoters wil also favour looks over wrestling ability every day, i mean they do the same with the guys ight? we are so lucky to have trish and victoria, we really are.

90% of wrestling fans are guys (i didnt look that up but im sure its at least that number) and speaking as a guy, if im going to look at women on the telly id prefer if they were attractive. im sure im not the only one to think like this, so womens division will alwass eventually return to a t&a sideshow.

theres only so many times trish and victoria can have seriouse fights before the bookers have to resort to a bikini fest, its just a matter of time.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2003, 09:05 AM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I think the womens division on Raw is doinf just fine, it's only gonna get better with the addition of Gail Kim. But I think Nidia and Torrie should both be on Raw, maybe they should do a trade.
Old 13 Jul 2003, 01:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Prhaps they should trade Nida and Torrie for two of the lesser women of the Raw Side...My guess it would be Jackielyn, and......hmmm...not sure..
Old 13 Jul 2003, 02:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
Prhaps they should trade Nida and Torrie for two of the lesser women of the Raw Side...My guess it would be Jackielyn, and......hmmm...not sure..
Stacy and Terri?
Old 13 Jul 2003, 02:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The women's divison is improving,is it great?,no not even close but it is getting better,the matches have gotten better and not as many spots are being missed...
Old 13 Jul 2003, 08:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dade Draven
Stacy and Terri?
Yeah one of those two...peferably Terri, tired of her fake ass..
Old 13 Jul 2003, 09:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

sitdownstandup7 is on a distinguished road

i think the women's division is a lot better than it used to be. since they have stopped doing the eye candy matches the women have become more competitive. there is still a lot of room for improvement, but it is becoming much more credible as a part of the show
sitdownstandup7 is offline   Reply With Quote