ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

PWF's 1st Ever Most Hated Worthless Wrestler Poll
View Poll Results: Who is the The one that is most worthless
The Big Show 9 18.75%
HHH 8 16.67%
Spike Dudley 7 14.58%
Crash Holly 24 50.00%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2002, 01:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default PWF's 1st Ever Most Hated Worthless Wrestler Poll

Here are the top 4 wrestlers that everyone has said they think adds nothin to the WWE and are just completly worthless.

I narrowed it down to the 4 out of all the replies i got for the previos threed that was up last week.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 01:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hey dre you forgot the Island boys. I haven't seen them doing anythng good for the WWE. Probably a court hearing for the vicious kick Looney got.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 01:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

crash freakin sucks, big freakin deal that he jumped to smackdown he didn't do anything at raw and his worthless ass will do nothing at smackdown too
Old 16 Sep 2002, 01:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

i wanted to vote, but you left out test.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 01:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The island Boys got about 4 votes total, while this guys went leap years a head of the pack....I do agree that those wart mongers are worthless, but that damn Big Show is so crappy that he and Test were the one's i hated the most

Old 16 Sep 2002, 01:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Yeah I guess you're right dre. Big Shows really sucks like hell. Oh well at least you agree with me that the Island Boys are worthless.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 02:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

yeah just that enough people didn't vote for Test or the Island Boys to put them up here, why I don't know...

Old 16 Sep 2002, 02:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

How can you guy's not like the Island boyz, i think they are sick and i know for a fact that each and every 1 of you liked at least 1 of the 3 minute segment's, let's take a look at all their victim's

Dlo and Stasiak
the Big show
minidust
Jeff Hardy
Jimmy Snuka
Moolah and Mae Young
H.L.A
Billy/Chuck/Steph

and i know im missing 1 or 2 of their victim's, call me crazy but my favorite wrestler on Raw is the Big show and my second favorite thing on Raw are the 400 pound thong wearing fatties, and hear you guy's are voting on who's the worst ever and i just dont agree.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 02:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

Hey you just prove why we don't like them you have just listed 2 months of Fat men doing the same exact thing over and over and over and over and over and over (getting old isn't it.) These guys need some new materail, and they suxx as wrestler's with their sloppy as inring preformence

Old 16 Sep 2002, 02:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Dre is right ROCK. Comeon The Island Boys don't have a single in-ring ability. Rosie is injured and Jamal all he does is jump from the top rope like an elepahnt jump from 4 storie building. Dre and I have a good point. The 3 minute thing is out of order and getting old fast. The only thing those balls of lard are good at is beating down women , old people, lesbians and midgets.

I honestly think they don't deserve to be in an WWE ring.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 02:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Acording to me, that's the way you make an impact in the WWE, i think Vince has done wonder's with the Island boyz bieng able to cause major heat. Bottom line is that they entertain me, maybe you guy's dont like them cause your only in it for a good technical wrestling match, where as Vince stated on Confidentail that wrestling is becoming more of a soap opera with each and every passing week. I dont consider the WWE a sport, i consider it a show and i consider the wrestling part of the show cause it's not a real fight, nobody can wager on the WWE matche's cause their all fixed.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 03:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
Dre is right ROCK. Comeon The Island Boys don't have a single in-ring ability. Rosie is injured and Jamal all he does is jump from the top rope like an elepahnt jump from 4 storie building. Dre and I have a good point. The 3 minute thing is out of order and getting old fast. The only thing those balls of lard are good at is beating down women , old people, lesbians and midgets.

I honestly think they don't deserve to be in an WWE ring.

Well i guess your wrong then, cause they are in the ring, they will be tag champ's and they do have talent otherwise they wouldnt be in the WWE.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 03:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

Well i guess your wrong then, cause they are in the ring, they will be tag champ's and they do have talent otherwise they wouldnt be in the WWE.
I agre with you that WWE combines wrestling and entertainment but you have to consider the fact the way WWE is pushing these two talents (calling them talents really makes me laugh) is not enev the right way. Vince is not doing the right thing with the island boyz because they don't do anything in the ring besides beating people down either from the back or people that do no have the ability to go toe to toe with them.

And besides crash sucks like hell and he's in the WWE. That gives you an idea what I'm talking about.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 03:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

Ha, thats funny initself, These guys blow and we'll have to wait and see if they can actually go toe to toe with someone their size...Jeff Hardy doesn't count

Old 16 Sep 2002, 03:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I guess you dont understand the fact that the Island boyz can create major heat and Vince doesnt want them to come across like just another tag team and i give them props for performing some crazy moves with a 400 pound frame, they are probably the most talented big men in WWE history. And dont bring up Crash cmon man, he's a light wieght, you cant even compare them.
I would rather se the Island boyz compete than these other new guy's like Cena or Harvard, that's for sure.