ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Poor Vince

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
3 Minute Man

The Real Deal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Real Deal
Default Poor Vince

Vince McMahon has made the Forbes 400 list of richest men in America for the 3rd straight year, but his position is falling. This year, McMahon came in at #386 with a worth of $570 million. Last year McMahon came in at 365 with a worth of $700 million. In 2000, McMahon came in at #260 with a worth of $1.1 billion.

It should be noted that the values of the people on the list were down in general this year due to the slowed economy.

To lose $400 million in 2 years!!!! I think I would kill myself.

Wrestling Fan Forum- Tell 'em The Real Deal sent ya!
The Real Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256

nah... money is money...

and I bet Mr. McMahon is confident enough... he knows he will climb back to 700millions or even 1.1 billions
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 12:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well McMahon better start acting like he wants to keep his money, cause he Raw show is dropping like a dead weight

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 01:58 PM   #4 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road

...probably because it's ready to become NITRO. It's Bischoff's show, after all. Smackdown is ranked better. So much for WCW's relaunch!

But I agree: Vince wanted to "get back to what works". Tell me what's working!!
SpiritK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 02:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

vince has 570 mill, and you have the nerve to call him poor, mother fucker i aint got shit, so what does that make me??
Old 16 Sep 2002, 03:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
vince has 570 mill, and you have the nerve to call him poor, mother fucker i aint got shit, so what does that make me??
Don't make me answer that StarScream. But seriously in the past two years Vince lost half of his fortune for two reasons.

1. XFL: Man Vince really screwed up there. He lost 160 million right there and to be honest that one really stunk.

2. Brand Extension.: Maybe I'm wrong here but this has turned into a massive loss of money right there. I don't know but that thing is really a bad idea but it's just my opinion.

To make the story short losing more than half your fortune in only two years that is really bad.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 04:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default He keeps losing money they will

have to change Stephanies title form the BILLION dollar princess to Million dollar princess..Some of what he seems to be losing is making bad choices...I mean the football organization. Then pickup WCW and its as tho he has said now " What do I do with them" he trys stuff over and over and nothing is acomplished...Just wonder how long he can do it...

Even turning Raw to Nitro won't help...
Old 16 Sep 2002, 04:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Raw is droping like a dead weight not smackdown.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 06:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
'tin Man

vince didnt lose money, the company he owns 80% of lost value, by making a loss. but the reason business fell was cos rock was making films, hhh was injured, and they tried to do the wcw invasion without any wcw "names" thus dissapointing many fans who had waited years for it.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 06:43 AM   #10 (permalink)

vince aint poor yet, but the mother fucker will be after i point my glock 19 to his dome, blow his fucking face off, and steal his shit, teach him to play with my emotions.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
'tin Man

are you still mad that akeem never became champ?
Old 17 Sep 2002, 08:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Where in hell this LunarNight came from? He sounds lke a fustrated gansta rapper.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 10:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

Maybe he's one of the many that vince has screwed over the years and he has finally learned to use the net.l

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

LOL