ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Bischoff's disguise?
View Poll Results: Did you know it was Bischoff in disguise on Smackdown?
Yes, I knew it was him. 4 21.05%
No, I had no idea it was him. 15 78.95%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
3 Minute Man

The Real Deal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Real Deal
Default Bischoff's disguise?

How many of you honestly, without reading the spoilers, knew it was Bischoff on Smackdown last week, before he said 'three minutes'?

Wrestling Fan Forum- Tell 'em The Real Deal sent ya!
The Real Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I had no idea.

Real Deal that banner is sick man

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default It crossed my mind that it could be him.

because he hadn't made the appearance..But wasn't quite sure till he said 3min...Knew there was something weird about the JP .
Old 16 Sep 2002, 12:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid
Default I read the Spoilers

But his make up was great.... it took me a minute or two to realise it was him....... The spoilers just said he was an old man in the ring at first I was like so what is an oldman going to come down... I did not recognize his voice nor would I have recognized him had I not read the spoilers.... The makeup was great as was his old man shakes and voice.

The entire wedding thing played itself out as one of the greatest storylines ever in the WWE... Best storyline since the Brand split. Realy well done stuff.

i am literaly going nuts right now.... MNF plays host to Eagles vs REdskins and I am a Philly native..... Last week after Raw... I was like um .... I think I will watch MNF mainly and switch back to Raw at halftime and commercial breaks..... now I may actually spend more time watching Raw..... See I know the game aint going to be over at 11:07 it will probubly just be getting into the 3rd quater.... :hopingmad
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 12:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I gotta be honest I had a hard time guessing that it was him. The voice sounded like Bischoff but I really wasn't sure until he said the magic word.

I admit it the makeup was excellent and very well made. Judging by the costumre and makeup I bet Bischoff was in the makeup room a little more than 2 hours.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 12:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256

Oh my God!!!

I don't read the spoilers... so it was a big surprise...

during the whole thing, I was telling myself... why in the Hell they pick that guy for the wedding...

he was shaking, laughing... even danced a little!!!

Everytime he said VERY WELL... I covered my ears...

But when Bischoff started to talk with his normal voice... I think I made the same face that Stephanie made!

my jaw went to the floor!

Bischoff... you are a great actor!!! I loved every minute of it!!!
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 01:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

these are really cool also how could you not tell it was eric:abduction
The Man2oo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 01:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I was pleasently surprised that they didn't fuck up a perfectly good angle again.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 01:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
3 Minute Man

The Real Deal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Real Deal

First, he looked so much shorter and smaller compared to B&C, he didn't look like Bischoff's size at all. Second, he did a great job disguising his voice. Third, the makeup job was incredible. Finally, of all the possible scenarios of what could happen during the ceremony (Road Dogg, Honkey Tonk Man, whoever) I didn't think figure it would be Bischoff. So it was a total surprise when he said 'three minutes'.

Wrestling Fan Forum- Tell 'em The Real Deal sent ya!
The Real Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 01:46 PM   #10 (permalink)

i was the perfect disguise, no one in the audience seemd to have a clue, nice banner real deal.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 02:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

I had no idea. It was great to be shocked. because Internet fans are Rarely shocked these days. And i'm glad i stayed away from the spoilers.
Anonmatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 03:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

The only thing that gave it away for me, was the way he said certain words.Other than that, He looked and acted like an old preacher.

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 03:15 PM   #13 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road

Definitely better than what I was hearing rumors about on various sites: they were asking the Honky Tonk Man to come back and be the JP! That would've been the farce of the year.
SpiritK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 03:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I'm pretty sure there was not 1 single person that knew it was Jerkoff, even when he said 3 minutes i was looking around for him and the Island boyz, i had no fucking clue and by the way Rico's name is on the Raw roster already !
Old 16 Sep 2002, 06:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

If i didn't read the spoilers i wouldn't of been able to tell.