ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

HHH set to feud with Bubba after RVD

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:38 AM   #1 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid
Default HHH set to feud with Bubba after RVD

These promo's they have been doing to slowly build a feud between Bubba and HHH bother me.... they just aren't exciteing enough... Bubba has his place with the WWE but I have never looked at him as a mainevent kinda guy.. I was hopeing if HHH beats RVD at Unforgiven he would wind up in a long term feud with the 5 time WCW champion Booker T.... Booker T vs HHH would make for a great mainevent Booker has been over with fans for awhile and HHH has been getting good heel heat.... Do you realy want to see Bubba Rey Duds with the World title? Could you get behind Bubba in this feud or would you automaticaly think Bubba was just going to be another guy forced to job to HHH
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default I'm enclined to agree

Yeah what is up with the HHH/Bubba fued....I don't think this will be a rometly good one. The highlight of Bubba is when he gets the tables, throughout the match people are just waiting for the match to end so they can see someone go through a table (lame is your were use to ECW). I don't even think Bubba wrestles like he use to, now its like watching Jesse James and Dusty Rhodes combined into one wrestler.

I would much rather watch a fued build up between Booker and Hunter, that way the match will be good to watch, Bubba really brings nothin to the table, with his overwhelming amount of inter-gender match's, why does the WWE push wrestlers who can't wrestle...

I have respect for the Dudly dynasty back when it was in ECW but Bubba is not good on his own, and diffently not a main eventer

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I really don't want to see him feud with HHH. You're right, I have never looked at him anything but mid-card. I really don't think he'll be able to get the job done. When HHH beats RVD at UF, hopefully he still feuds with Van Dam, or add Jericho and Booker and make it a fatalfourway, those matches are always good.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 02:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

You guy's dont have a clue, these promo's we are seing are just for a mini beef leading up to tonight, HHH will fight Bubba tonight live on Raw, get ready.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 02:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I don't want to see it at all, who the hell cares

Old 16 Sep 2002, 02:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Once again i have to agree with the Rock, that does makes sense!
Old 16 Sep 2002, 02:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
I don't want to see it at all, who the hell cares

I dont want to se it either, but it's better for them to get it over with, insted of sieng them beef for a month leading to a PPV.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 03:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

I dont want to se it either, but it's better for them to get it over with, insted of sieng them beef for a month leading to a PPV.
Your right, but Bubba has a shot for the tag titles tonight. I hope this isn't a PPV caliber fued.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 03:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Who's Bubba taking on tonight?
Old 16 Sep 2002, 03:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Who's Bubba taking on tonight?
Him and Spike vs the UnAmericans.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 03:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Do you know about any other matches 2night?
Old 16 Sep 2002, 03:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Do you know about any other matches 2night?
Check out the thread, you probably have already.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 03:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

Another shitty Tag macth, do they just put teams together for one night and give them a title shot, I think i hate the Dudley's except DeVon and Big Dick.....Where is Big Dick and Sign Guy Dudly?

Old 16 Sep 2002, 03:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
Another shitty Tag macth, do they just put teams together for one night and give them a title shot, I think i hate the Dudley's except DeVon and Big Dick.....Where is Big Dick and Sign Guy Dudly?
Big Dick died, no joke, and I don't know about the other guy.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 03:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

RIP Big Dick, i heard about that too..tragic..but Sign guy was the shit, i still think wwe needs the Blue world order