ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

New wrestling weekly show & PPV game

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jul 2003, 10:16 AM   #1 (permalink)

Hulkamania Fan is on a distinguished road
Default New wrestling weekly show & PPV game

New wrestling weekly show & PPV game.

Here is how you play I will start with a wrestler lets say Bret and then you got to name someone who has had a match with Bret so I say Owen Hart Wrestlemania 10.

Its like that lets start with Hulk Hogan

Hulkamania Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2003, 11:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

um, Rock? What next? Pick somebody Rock had a match with.

Also, this may be better suited to history if ya'll want to get into Billy Graham or something, so try to keep it in wwe and the current roster.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2003, 01:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Rock has had numerous matches with the man I'm about to name but one that sticks out is Wrestlemania 17 and that man is Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2003, 02:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Chris Benoit
Old 09 Jul 2003, 03:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Fuck it, I'm gonna go with Meng.

Benoit and Meng had a badass feud in WCW. Meng passed out in the Crippler Crossface after it was applied for like 10 minutes.

I have faith someone can bring it back around to WWE
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2003, 04:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

oh god, then I got to think of some Haku matches with somebody who's still around. Thanks Stick, thanks.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote