ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Hart speaks out on last nights raw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jul 2003, 08:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Default Hart speaks out on last nights raw

Brethart.com, the official website of the man himself, posted the following today in response to last night's edition of Raw.

Regarding Shawn Michaels' comments on the July 7th Raw from Montreal where he stated that he apologized to Bret Hart, brethart.com (Bret's official web site) would like to clarify that Bret Hart has never received any apology whatsoever from Shawn Michaels. For a man who claims to have found God to outright lie to millions of people is disappointing to say the least. Then again, it really isn't surprising when you consider that this is the same Shawn Michaels who swore to God, on video tape, right after the Survivor Series '97 screw job, that he wasn't in on it ... only to admit, years later that he was in on it all along.

Credit 1w
Old 08 Jul 2003, 08:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Wether he did apoligize or didnt it doesnt matter. Wether he was in on it or not....it doesnt matter. Vince is to blame and was the mastermind on the whole thing. Brilliantly I might add he did it. And its one of the most talked about issues today. Vince screwed Brett.....woooopty fucking do. Bret needs to get off it and talk to Vince and drop what he has against him and realize Vince did what he did for his company. It was business. If Hogan could make ammends with Vince to make his fans happy bye comming back for a length of time so can Bret Hart.....and if Bret Hart cant well then...........FUCK HIM!!!

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2003, 09:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

He really should just let it go. I mean, he was leaving WWF for WCW if I'm not mistaken (I wasn't into wrestling then so I don't know the full story) and he was the champ and wasn't willing to lose the title or something. Uhhhh hello? You're leaving the company and you're still champ and don't want to lose. That makes sense to me And so what if Michaels was involved, should he bite the hand that feeds him as well and go against what Vince is saying? If I was in his shoes, I would probably do exactly what he did
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2003, 09:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I supose fans will never forget the big screw job of 97. Yes Bret got screwed but not by Shawn.I just never could understand why everyone always put the blame on him,Shawn was just doing his job like anyone else,he had no choice. Vince was behind it all and only he schould take the blame. Now don't get me wrong I love Bret, always have but he just schould let it go and move on.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2003, 10:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Brets point was HBK for years goes around saying he knew nothing about the whole ordeal, only to turn around a year or so ago and say that he knew about it blah blah blah, then he goes and says on raw that he's apologized to bret which he hadn't. That's all bret was saying was that hbk continues to lie and there was no reason to bring up harts name last night, let alone tell the world that he's done something that he hasn't. Hart was only addressing that fact on his site, sheesh people. I don't think anyone caught what he was trying to say.....
Old 08 Jul 2003, 11:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^I agree all he was saying was that Shawn was a liar..I think he's let it go and all that, it was a point about Shawn that he was making..
Old 09 Jul 2003, 12:51 AM   #7 (permalink)

Andvari is on a distinguished road

All Bret was trying to do is point out HBK's blatant lie. The subject was brought up by WWE not Hart. He's constantly stated that he hasn't put the screw job in the past is because the subject keeps coming up over and over again. Also, Bret Hart has stated that, while he does not trust him, he and Vince have made amends, but he still hasn't with Michaels.

Regarding the switch to WCW (someone mentioned but didnt remember very well), the switch would have probably still have taken place screw job or not. Bret's earlier negotiations were actually condoned by Vince himself.

While Vince is most to blame for the screw job, I believe so is Michaels because he wanted the title and was willing to cheat him out of it. Originally, Bret was gonna lose the title to HBK only a few weeks later (outside of Canada, i believe, which made the entire thing about location: he was face-Canada, heel-US) and would then depart for WCW.
Andvari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2003, 01:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

If anyone wants to debate the screw job, I'll be more than happy to bump all the posts that I've stated my opionon in. And, I'll find more about me bashing Bret, but regardless...

The fact remains that Bret still doesn't get it. He still doesn't understand it. Shawn went out there to get heat. Does that have anything to do with what happens behind the scenes. NO. Does that have anything to do with Shawn as a person. NO. Does that have anything to do with Vince and Bret resolving issues. NO. It's a fucking angle. If Bret has a problem with what they say on TV, then he needs to check himself, cause it's a show. And it was a show in Canada where the rules don't always apply. It's a different scene and it requires different rules. IMO, kudos to Shawn for taking it on, as well as to Y2J for putting all that shit over.

So the official Bret Hart site can fuck off for all I care.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2003, 02:17 AM   #9 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Bret screwed Bret

Bret screwed Bret

Bret screwed Bret
Old 09 Jul 2003, 02:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by The Rock
Bret screwed Bret

Bret screwed Bret

Bret screwed Bret

LMMFAO

Also, in response to what STICK was saying, he didn't necessarily have a problem with dropping the belt. He just had a problem with dropping the belt to HBK.

HBK had refused to job to Bret earlier in the year at Wrestlemania, and Bret wanted to return the favor. If it was up to him, Steve Austin, Undertaker or Foley would have beaten him. But he despised Michaels with every fiber in his being.

It was in that feeling of hate, which consumed him and ultimately screwed his ass.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2003, 03:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by LATINO HEAT
LMMFAO

Also, in response to what STICK was saying, he didn't necessarily have a problem with dropping the belt. He just had a problem with dropping the belt to HBK.

HBK had refused to job to Bret earlier in the year at Wrestlemania, and Bret wanted to return the favor. If it was up to him, Steve Austin, Undertaker or Foley would have beaten him. But he despised Michaels with every fiber in his being.

It was in that feeling of hate, which consumed him and ultimately screwed his ass.
Ahhh I gotcha. Thanks for the explanation Marbles. That makes sense somewhat, but still is no excuse for not doing what the company wanted or what not....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2003, 04:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

So much for trying to have an intelligent debate as only ONE other person aside of myself has seen what this post is about. And people here wonder why the wrestling topics are down.
Old 09 Jul 2003, 04:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Drk~ngl
So much for trying to have an intelligent debate as only ONE other person aside of myself has seen what this post is about. And people here wonder why the wrestling topics are down.

Nobody's arguing with you because no one really cares about the Bret Hart screwjob/Shawn Michaels lies/Vince McMahon screwjob/ Shawn Michael's Christianity anymore. It's old. It's done. It's passe to compare the morals of Bret Hart to the morals of HBK and Vince McMahon. We were debating them in 1997 and no one wants to do so anymore.

The only person in the whole world who still cares is Bret Hart.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2003, 04:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

again it just goes to show that's why the posters here are leaving is becasue nobody can have an intellligent debate because nobody here seems to understand wrestling past the last 5 years.
Old 09 Jul 2003, 05:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^exactly... i myself am a new age wrestling fan... which brings me to my next questions...

WHAT HAPPENED?

WHO CARES?