ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw discussion thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jul 2003, 02:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Default Raw discussion thread

Saved you the trouble exodus, so you or one of the mods in here can sticky this.
Old 07 Jul 2003, 03:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

hm, a little early, but what the hell, thanks anyways.

Where did my wwe mods go anyway???

I'll find a preview.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2003, 03:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

IS THIS STONE COLD'S WEEK?
July 7, 2003

Food poisoning kept Stone Cold Steve Austin from appearing on RAW last week. Seven days later, the Texas Rattlesnake is feeling much better and is expected to be at RAW tonight.

With Stone Cold out, Eric Bischoff ran the show by himself. Realizing that this would be one of the only times he would be the sole leader of RAW, Bischoff ran wild. The Co-general Manager made many decisions that could be questioned. At the end of the show, however, Bischoff got his when Kane chokeslammed him off of the RAW stage onto the floor.

Has Eric Bischoff recovered from the devastating chokeslam? Will he be able to walk through the arena doors tonight? It's hard to imagine anybody could recover from such a heinous act in just seven days. If Bischoff does not show, will Stone Cold see this as his opportunity to shine on his own?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2003, 08:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Raw looks pretty interesting tonight...I guess we'll see how it works out...
Old 07 Jul 2003, 09:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

sitdownstandup7 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone else think Kane is going to chokeslam Stone Cold tonight before the shows over?
sitdownstandup7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2003, 09:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Heh..That Gail Kim lookin pretty good..

Yessh The "Val Venus" gimmick is back....
Old 07 Jul 2003, 09:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Probably. Great IC match I can't wait to see where this fued goes. Gail Kim did pretty well. Here comes Highlight Reel. Should be fun.
Old 07 Jul 2003, 09:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Whats JR talking about "some" of the fans are booing HBK?? nearly ALL of em are Booing him!!

HBK better be carefull, Monteal fans are othe only fans crazier and more diehard than even us in the T-Dot!!
Old 07 Jul 2003, 09:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

LOL HBK better have a bodyguard.
Old 07 Jul 2003, 09:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Keep peeing on that fire, Shawn.
Old 07 Jul 2003, 09:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

I'll give HBK credit..bes got balls for saying what hes saying there...heh..good way of milking the crowd...lets hope thy don't go too far...and you gotta love Y2J's rants...
Old 07 Jul 2003, 09:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Dade Draven
LOL HBK better have a bodyguard.
Damn straight!! Thats why HBK can't go anywhere in Montreal without protection...hell he had to run out of that city during 1997.
Old 07 Jul 2003, 09:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

heh..now Y2j's playing devils advocate...
Old 07 Jul 2003, 09:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Heh, they're gonna kill 'em both LOL
Old 07 Jul 2003, 09:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Man, Kane's gimmick might work.