ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Heavyweight Champion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jul 2003, 04:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Default Heavyweight Champion

Alright, just wondering when triple h will lose the title and to who.

i think that kane will beat him for it at summerslam.
Old 06 Jul 2003, 04:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

Most likely Goldberg, I got a hunch. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see Kane get it.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2003, 04:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Meh the world title right now is so worthless imo. The brand divisions are such a failure and with the lack of talent on each side it's just not working. They really need to end that shit so the title is worth something again. Sadly enough oldberg or the walking snooze alarm kane will win it. Thank god I get indys and puro and lucha on the dish.
Old 06 Jul 2003, 06:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

lack of talent ?????????

bare with me and read thses names :

RAW

AL SNOW
BOOKER T
BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
CHRIS JERICHO
CHRIS NOWINSKI
CHRISTIAN
D-VON DUDLEY
ERIC BISCHOFF
GAIL KIM
GOLDBERG
GOLDUST
IVORY
JACQUELINE
JACKIE GAYDA
JAZZ
KANE
KEVIN NASH
LANCE STORM
MAVEN
MOLLY HOLLY
RANDY ORTON
RENE DUPREE
RIC FLAIR
RICO
ROB VAN DAM
RODNEY MACK
ROSEY
SCOTT STEINER
SHAWN MICHAELS
SPIKE DUDLEY
STACY KEIBLER
STEVEN RICHARDS
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
SYLVAN GRENIER
TEST
THE HURRICANE
THEODORE LONG
TOMMY DREAMER
TRISH STRATUS
TRIPLE H
VAL VENIS
VICTORIA

Smack Down!

A-TRAIN
BIG SHOW
BILL DeMOTT
BROCK LESNAR
CHARLIE HAAS
CHRIS BENOIT
CHUCK PALUMBO
DANNY BASHAM
DAWN MARIE
DOUG BASHAM
EDDIE GUERRERO
FUNAKI
JAMIE NOBLE
JOHN CENA
JOHNNY STAMBOLI
KURT ANGLE
MATT HARDY
NIDIA
NUNZIO
REY MYSTERIO
RHYNO
RIKISHI
SABLE
SEAN O'HAIRE
SHANNON MOORE
SHELTON BENJAMIN
SPANKY
STEPHANIE MCMAHON
TAJIRI
TAZZ
TORRIE WILSON
ULTIMO DRAGON
UNDERTAKER

those were the names of the active talent "I did not wrote any one who is injured"

I don't think its "LACK of TALENT"

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2003, 07:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

I wouldn't say Lack of Talent, more like too much talent plus some of them have been gone for an extremely long time making you wonder if they still are with WWE.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, there could be lack of consistent tag teams, major flaw making the tag titles not worth much. Ex: You see the same tag teams competing aganist each other over and over again for the tag team titles. For a while it was Los Guerreros Vs. Ex-Team Angle constantly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Possibly lack of competition for the World Title. On Smackdown, it might start picking instead of Big Show/Brock Lesnar over and over again. Raw, the title has really become a mere joke imo.
There are guys they could get rid of but they don't for some reason.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2003, 07:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Is that why we get stuck with steiner vs test for 3 months? Get subjected to dudleys vs 3 minute warning for what 4 months before they were split up?

If there was such a big deal of talent then why are there no great fueds for HHH? Why is the tag division dried up? I mean shit every woman in the wwe has held the womens title and you can only do the fueds so many times before it gets stail. Jesus half the guys in the wwe have fueded for so damn long it's boring. If you call guys like al snow, rico, goldust, maven talent then you're on more drugs then I am. Funny how they have such a long roster but half of them are stuck on heat or velocity and the other half are crammed in the same boring fued for 4 months. But whatever, it's hard to talk sense into someone who's only seen wwe.