ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who deserves the Ultimate Push?
View Poll Results: Who deserves the ultimate push
Spanky 3 14.29%
Rikishi 0 0%
Rhyno 5 23.81%
RVD 1 4.76%
Booker T 8 38.10%
Randy Orton 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jul 2003, 10:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Question Who deserves the Ultimate Push?

Who deserves the ultimate push:

1. Spanky

2. Rikishi

3. Rhyno

4. RVD

5. Booker T

6. Randy Orton
Old 05 Jul 2003, 10:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well Booker-T will probably never get it. But I would like too see him get a huge push. And I liked Rhyno a lot. I wish he would get a big push. But there wasting him on Smackdown...just like most of the other wrestlers on that show.
Old 05 Jul 2003, 11:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i say spaky, hes amazing to watch.

rvdand booker t are limited i admit, but they are still fun too, snd deserve to win the odd match evey now and then

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2003, 12:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

i voted for rhyno. the guy has lost of potential, but the WWE is neglecting him and puttin the spotlight on chris benoit now more than ever. but their "fued" might be interseting. but back to rhyno. the guy is a little short, but he's very powerful, and the gore is great to watch. He's quick, has decent mat skills, and i think he could go a long way in this company.
Old 05 Jul 2003, 12:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

rhyno needs to do summat interesting

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 05 Jul 2003, 04:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

i am going to go with rhyno
and btw the only way that booker t. will get a major push is if he turn's heel and join's rodney mack
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2003, 04:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

booker and rvd are the only real faces on raw. they should be pushed more.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 06 Jul 2003, 12:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

none more deserving than THE FUCKING HURRICANE! he's been fooled with his whole life, the poor kid, all he needs is a serious gimmick and a world title shot!
Old 06 Jul 2003, 01:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

This is easy,John Cena!
Old 07 Jul 2003, 01:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Of the list, I'd say Orton, since RVD, Booker and Kish have had big pushes all ready. BTW, rvd was in the main last week...

Spanky's fun to watch, but I can't take him real seriously yet, his time will come though and he's been great so far.

Rhyno I just can't figure out. Is he mean, is he good, what the hell is his character about anymore. Maybe after the Benoit fued I'll see something that'll get me over, but right now, he's just floundering, specially since his return. He had more direction before he went down and he's not at the same level.

I'm all for Orton going over big time. Push him the way the got behind Lesnar and to a certain extent Cena. Make him a star and I can see him being a HUGE face in a year or 2.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2003, 02:43 PM   #11 (permalink)

DUMBASS Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Rvd i mean look at his past he like killed his body and for what lettin kane kick his ass every week and booker i wish he would become the next world champion

DUMBASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2003, 02:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Personally i'd rathe have seen lance storms name listed, but I went with Randy Orton. He has all the tools to become one of the greats and mark my words, he'll be one of the best in the game when it's all said and done. He's got the look, the ability and he's being paired with some of the best, not to mention he comes from a pretty good family name in wrestling.
Old 07 Jul 2003, 03:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

what about big boss man? hasnt HE paid his dues?

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 07 Jul 2003, 03:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Bossman no longer wrestles, so wtf are you on?
Old 09 Jul 2003, 10:12 AM   #15 (permalink)

Hulkamania Fan is on a distinguished road

Booker T & Rvd did get their push towards the main events twice and they both failed. Rhyno needs to push hell he is a former Ecw world champion. Rhyno could be a great main eventer if given the chance. Right now he is stuck in crap tag matches with Benoit.

Rhyno + Benoit = No Ratings

Rhyno = Main event wrestler and a new contender for the world title.

Hulkamania Fan is offline   Reply With Quote