ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

wow big surprise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default wow big surprise

Major RAW *SPOILERS* For Monday
Story By: Ben Johnson
July 04, 2003Discuss This With Other Fans! []

Goldust will not almost definitely not be live at RAW this Monday due to being summoned for jury duty. Not that he's had a big role on RAW lately anyway.

Additionally, there is a rumor going around that Eric Bischoff will not be on RAW (Steve Austin will), to keep the storyline up of splitting the GMs up to allow them to run shows "their way". I wouldn't be surprised, however, if the REAL, backstage reason for this storyline is that WWE wants to see which GM draws better, so they know how to book future shows.
Old 04 Jul 2003, 06:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

WOW

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 06:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

no one would of ever guessed wwe would do that
Old 04 Jul 2003, 06:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I would be ecstatic if they fired Bischoff. He is a pain in the ass and he always makes the heels look better than they really are (take HHH for example).
Old 04 Jul 2003, 06:07 PM   #5 (permalink)

yeah and austin will make the faces look good its all a storyline they dont actually control the outcome it just makes them look like they do
Old 04 Jul 2003, 06:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I like the way Austin and Bisch feud,It hads another dimension to Raw.
Old 04 Jul 2003, 06:54 PM   #7 (permalink)

sitdownstandup7 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
I like the way Austin and Bisch feud,It hads another dimension to Raw.
thats very true. i think they two of them have a really unique chemistry. and i happen to think they are pretty funny together sometimes. but i guess they are trying to expound on the storyline feud with austin and bischoff...theyll obviously use the chokeslam as to why bisch isnt there
sitdownstandup7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 07:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Oh no, goldust won't be at raw. That just breaks my heart *wipes fake tear and spits*. Good god the predictability of the wwe has been in the shitter and not getting anywhere else. I guess it's another night of MLW and lucha for me...hell maybe i'll just go out instead.
Old 04 Jul 2003, 08:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

I aslo like the way biscoff and austin fued

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 11:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

bloodice said it all. how can goldust not be on raw?
Old 04 Jul 2003, 11:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Good god argentina, shed me a tear when mae young and moolah don't show, the wwe will then go into a tail spin, fans will demand their money back, and the ratings will be lower then melrose place in their 7th and final season.
Old 05 Jul 2003, 12:19 AM   #12 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

i think that booker t will finally win the championship
sadley we might see the thripel threat match between hhh vs rvd vs kane i think that mark jindralk will also debut after the match
we might also see lita come back
and have the main event for summerslam announced
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2003, 12:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Have you read anyones posts in this thread? Your post had nothing to do with the conversation. Ok, who has the oxy moron stickers?
Old 05 Jul 2003, 07:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i always say irs the stories hat draw, not the characters.

a character can draw but only if a good storyline in the past makes people care about em.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2003, 06:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I won't lose any sleep over the news. As long as the show is good, I don't care.