ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What does Smackdown! really need??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jul 2003, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Default What does Smackdown! really need??

Alright, i have a few suggestions-

Bring Haymen back. This could lead to some good action w/ Angle + Lesnar against a Heyman stable.

DO NOT let Billy Gunn get the US Title

Give the US Title to Benoit

Humiliate Billy Kidman and then fire him

Okay, now that the whole Gowne/ Steph/ Vince/Sable business is done w/, why not focus on the wrestling aspect more? Remember in the beginning of the year and about a year ago when smackdown was really good? Bring back those memories and show us some excitement.

What else does it need??
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

No, i dont want want haymen back, i cant stand him

I want matt hardy as the US Title, If benoit gets it he would become a mid-carder. they should let benoit make a run for the wwe title.

Do you have something agaist kidman? I like him.

Smackdown good as it is in my opinion

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Cena Should Have won the U.S Title,Besides that smackdown is great.
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

What are talking about 'focus on the wrestling aspect'? Have you NOT been watching for the past month? Haas, Benjamin, Benoit, Rhyno, Angle, Basham Brothers, Tajiri, Eddie, Rey, Ultimo, Nunzio, Matt, Lesnar, Cena, Orlando Jones, A Train (yes even him), Taker, Stamboli, Palumbo, etc have all had superb matches. I don't know what the fuck you're watching, but SD has been so fuckin great the past month. In case you didn't know, there has to be SOME kind of promos or vignettes, otherwise runins and interference and storylines won't make any sense and won't mesh with the matches that are being displayed. God damn, there's always dumbasses to bitch about something
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^I agree...Cena is the perfect US Champ...and heel to boot..
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I ain't bitchin i'm tellin my opinion. in ur 10000 posts u must've "bitched" a few time
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^ He is right though,This weeks Sd has some of the best pure wrestling I've seen a show have in a while.....
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:49 PM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

its Orlando Jorden not Jones orlando jones is the old 7-up guy from evolution replacements and mad tv

and I would not change a thing about smackdown it is perfect as is
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

kidman can e cool, he had good matches with rey in wcw

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^ He has his own TV show too,lol
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN
its Orlando Jorden not Jones orlando jones is the old 7-up guy from evolution replacements and mad tv

and I would not change a thing about smackdown it is perfect as is
Shit I knew that. Orlando Jordan just doesn't sound right to me though
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 06:01 PM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

mmmhmmm sure you did
Old 04 Jul 2003, 08:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

If I had just one wish for Smackdown, it would definetly be to replace Tazz at the broadcasters booth with Paul Heyman.....PERMANENTLY.

In 2001, Heyman was such a good fucking commentator. Him and JR complemented each other well. Heyman was intelligent and funny at the same time. He actually KNEW background information on each wrestler. Tazz and Cole just pretend to know.

I miss Heyman. Tazz just sucks.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2003, 01:08 AM   #14 (permalink)

yeah Tazz and cole both need to go and have heyman and someone else not sure though
Old 05 Jul 2003, 02:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

SD! would be better with some "extra" type of matches(i.e.:Hardcore Match,and s on.).But SD! has had some awesome Tag-Matches the last few weeks,the only problom is they are the same old matches again and again.Haas and Benjiman have proved very well,they just make everyone else look like shit because their Tag skills are pretty good.

The McMahons/Gowen gimmick might get better since Mr. Ameriaca got "fired"(*cough*Bullshit*cough*)but only time can tell.

I really liked the Tag Match with Eddie/Tajiri vs. Benjiman/Hass,but now who can Benjiman/Hass fued with?I meen look at this:

Eddie/Tajiri-I see a fued in the near future.

Benoit/Rhyno-Same^

FBI-Just not entertaining as a team.

But then again this could be the big opprutunity for The Bashams,but their Shaniqua gimmick is pure shit.

John Cena sould get the US title and fued with maybe Matt Hardy.A Heel vs. Heel fued is worth a shot,and if they try it without a title then it's just gonna get old before it starts.