ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Vengeance Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Post Vengeance Card

What is your ideal Vengeance card (besides WWE Championship match)

These are not in order

Winners in parenthesis

1. Rey Mysterio vs. Ultima Dragon vs. Billy Kidmann vs. Jamie Noble 4 man elimination match for the cruiserweight championship
(Rey Mysterio)

2. Billy Gunn vs. Chris Benoit for the U.S. Title but have BE\eit turn heel first
(Benoit)

3. Undertaker and Orlando Jordan vs. John Cena and A-Train in a No DQ match
(Cena/ A-Train)

4. Spanky and Rhyno vs. Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas for the WWE Tag Team Championship
(Spanky/Rhyno)

5. Matt Hardy vs. Shannon Moore (but have a storyline involvin Matt betraying Shannon at some point)
(Matt Hardy)

6. Chuck Palumbo and Nunzio vs. the Basham Brothers w/ Shaniqua
(FBI)

7. Sean O'Haire vs. Tajiri
(O'Haire) when eddie interferes and attacks Tajiri)

Post replies on this one and make your own
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i assume the ange bighow lesnar match is theretoo. but ggod card man, jimmityjimitty

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 06:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

I would want to see rey and ultimo one on one

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 06:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

All those matches are very possible,good card.
Old 04 Jul 2003, 06:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Why would Rhyno team with Spanky? And unless the Bashams go face, 6 won't work either/

1. Tajiri v Eddie (no decision w/a Chavo run-in)

2. Gowan w/ Steph v Vince w/ Sable (Vince with Sable's help)

3. Taker v Cena (Cena)

4. FBI - Chuck and Johnny the Bull v APA (FBI with Nunzio running in)

5. Mysterio v Ultimo Dragon v Kidman (Rey with Kidman turning heel and starting a fued with Rey)
Old 04 Jul 2003, 06:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Rhyno would team w/ spanky cuz they were in the 6 man tag together at judgement day, remember? i think they could be a good team, spanky's risk-taking balanced by rhyno's semi-powerfullness (kinda like a smaller version of RVD-Kane)
Old 04 Jul 2003, 07:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

Nah, Rhyno needs to be chasing the US title. As far as the PPV, it will be Gunn v Beniot with Beniot possibly winning and turning heel.
Old 05 Jul 2003, 08:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

Quote:
Originally posted by showstopper496
I would want to see rey and ultimo one on one
they must build up to that over time

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 05 Jul 2003, 10:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Draven- Rhyno can't go after the US Title cuz he got eliminated from the tournament
Old 05 Jul 2003, 01:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

I mean after Vengeance
Old 05 Jul 2003, 01:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

billy gun should never be on payperview. ever

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 05 Jul 2003, 03:51 PM   #12 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

angel vs lesner vs bigshow wwechamp lesner

fbi vs apa apa

cena vs undertaker cena

ultimo dragon vs rey rey vs kidman vs nunzio rey rey

bashem's vs ex team angle wwe tag team title bashem's

shannen more vs matt hardy matt hardy

tajari vs eddie eddie

billy gunn vs sean o'haire us title tour billy gunn

rhyno vs beniot beniot
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2003, 03:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^Rhyno vs. Benoit probably won't happen at Vengeance...
Old 06 Jul 2003, 04:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

1) Lesnar Vs. Big Show Vs. Angle WWE Championship

2) Eddie Vs. Taijiri

3) Matt Hardy Vs. Billy Gunn to determine US Champ

4) Chris Benoit Vs. Rhyno #1 contender for US Title

5) Basham Brothers Vs. Ex-Team Angle for WWE Tag Titles

6) Rey Vs. Ultimo Dragon Vs. Billy Kidman for WWE Cruiserweight Title

I just got a gut feeling Matt Hardy will be involved in the finals somehow. I don't have predictions but it should be interesting.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2003, 09:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Matt Hardy, although impressive lately, will not be in the finals. Billy Gunn is getting a HUGE push right now, and chris benoit hasn't had any kind of title in months. right now, those two would be the best contenders.