ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What a crybaby!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jul 2003, 01:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default What a crybaby!!!

The Torch reports that there were various reasons behind Hulk Hogan's decision to quit WWE. Here they are:

- He felt that at this point in his career, he should not be promoted as just another superstar, and should have his TV appearances be pushed as a big deal. He didn't like being the third-biggest face in the tag match last week either (behind Angle & Lesnar). He also had general creative problems with the Mr. America character.

- He was upset that when the crowd chanted for him on SmackDown!, Angle and Lesnar did not improvise and tag him in (to keep the heat alive), but instead followed the scripted scenario.

- Hogan was upset that SmackDown! has been drawing less than RAW (it drew considerably less in the back-to-back MSG shows last week). He does not like being on the weaker show.

- The problem can likely be solved financially, along with the return of Hulk Hogan, and the killing of the Mr. America character.

----------------------------

Man hogan is an ego maniac, seriously....he aint young anymore and hes not able to keep up with the young guys in the ring...

who gives a fuck if the fans chant his name, there not going to change the match to please him.

i am a huge hogan fan but from what i see in this interview, and what i read in his book, i think he is just a whiny little brat..
Old 04 Jul 2003, 01:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

He doesn't deserve it any more,he stopped deserving it in about '96 when Hulkimania finaly died a slow death,and now he thinks that a rinkled up old man can over entertain two young Superstars that have earned it.
Old 04 Jul 2003, 11:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

Hogan does not deserve to be in the wwe no more. I was also a hulk hogan fan, but after this retarded mr. america shit, i started hating hogan.

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 02:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Bad way to go out, but it was bound to happen.
Old 04 Jul 2003, 02:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Who gives a fuck? No one wants to see Hogan. It doesn't matter if he wears a red and blue ski mask or not. He's still the same old talentless washed-up egomaniacal camera hog. He couldn't realize that this is no longer 1989, and the WWE doesn't need Hogan. They have Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle, two of the industries' finest and pure athletes in the PRIME of their careers.

Hogan STILL wanted to be the focal point of the show over them, disregarding the fact that Hogan doesn't regularly wrestle on house shows or television. He wrestles in two PPV's a year and expects MASSIVE pay-offs.

Then he criticizes creative? He has the gall to talk about how Vince McMahon doesn't care about the fans, and yet mentions frequently on the radio show that he's leaving the WWE and his most primary Hulkamania fanbase because he's not PAID enough?

What the fuck does he expect to get paid for, anyway?

Fuck him. Greedy bitch can go make more anti-persperant commercials and start another year-long TV series.

Or hell, he can go start his precious XWF. Maybe if everything goes as planned for him, he can even take a shot at the presidency of the United States!

Oh yeah. He did that already.

Smackdown is the home of many large superstars. You got the Big Show, Rikishi, A-Train, and the Undertaker.

But there is just NO room left on Smackdown (or Raw, for that matter) for the largest superstar of all..........Hogan's ego.

Terry Bollea, the '80's are dead. The '90's are dead. Hulkamania is dead. Train, say your prayers, eat your vitamins, and get the "F" out.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 03:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude

While I pulled no punches on the last thread... I do agree with Latino Heat on this one...

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 03:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

hoga is an arrogant wanker. cant he see hes way past his prime. he cant do a dam thing that he used to, hes an emarrassment to the wtrestles he has to work with.

yes you can say "but they wouldnt be there if not for hogan" but hes made his money what more does h want?

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Jesus,Hogan's completly nuts....
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

i bet ell be back to main event wm 20 hough

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 04 Jul 2003, 07:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

^yeah hogan vs rock part 3

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]

Last edited by showstopper496; 04 Jul 2003 at 07:41 PM.
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 10:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

uncle hogan's off his knocker
Old 04 Jul 2003, 10:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Who gives a fuck? No one wants to see Hogan. It doesn't matter if he wears a red and blue ski mask or not. He's still the same old talentless washed-up egomaniacal camera hog. He couldn't realize that this is no longer 1989, and the WWE doesn't need Hogan. They have Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle, two of the industries' finest and pure athletes in the PRIME of their careers.
sorry marbs, you're wrong. brock lesnar is not in his prime. he hasnt reached it yet, he's only 24!
Old 05 Jul 2003, 07:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

before someone says lesnar and anglewdont draw likehogan, thats cos hey havent been pushree to the moon for 200 years

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 05 Jul 2003, 10:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Hogan, in my opinion, was a great ENTERTAINER. His matches and wrestling skills, however, were horrendous. When he and edge tagged together, edge was pretty much the main charisma maker. I mean, when he was in the ring in tag matches, edge was the fast-moving, entertaining guy. But when hogan was in, it was a slow, boring match, and to tell u the truth, i was dying for a tag to be made for edge.
Old 05 Jul 2003, 11:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

i agree, hogan would be okay if he was only on a little bit. and the creative department could concentrate on guy who can actually have the odd match.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER